Strains grown in my Phototrons..Elite & Clone Only

This was fun to grow…all real deal clone only strains.

5 Likes

Clone only strain Catpiss…great Sativa high and she really does smell like catpiss when in flower…

7 Likes

UW aka: U dub …info…a clone only strain

~UW~

-Lineage (if known): 20 yr old + heirloom purportedly stolen from the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center at the University of Washington

-Vegative Growth: Branchy and surprisingly vigorous.

-Stretch: Not much, lower side of average

-Flower Time: 65-70 days

-Yeild: Above average, chunky

-Odor/Flavor: Medicinal, but deep that smells kinda like garlic or food 8/10

-Potency/High: Creeper, not immediate. Mostly body, great for watching movies and passing out. Also stimulates hunger 8/10

6 Likes

Matanuska Thunder Fuck (bikers cut) real deal clone only

8 Likes

Schrom, a clone only strain of course…made some crosses with it…

7 Likes

Are you from Oakland/the bay area? You have all these strains we had at CCG back in the day, including the Ogre which we found, so it made me wonder

1 Like

Ill be honest i wanted to respond with final pics of my 3 clones and type real deal clone only :stuck_out_tongue: after each one but i got too lazy n high on one ofem

1 Like

Nope not from that area, I was living in Chicago area when I grew those clone only strains…all those clone only strains were shipped to me…Did you guys have Matanuska Thunder Fuck (bikers cut)?

Clones through the mail

3 Likes

We had an ATF that the CEO had traveled to Alaska and personally acquired but that is all I knew about it… It grew huge football shaped nuggs on a shorter plant

ATF is not the same as MTF (bikers cut)…nowadays people who live in that valley all claim that they have the real deal Matanuska Thunder Fuck but in actuality they are just different strains which they call MTF because they live and grow it in that valley…

Matanuska Thunder Fuck(bikers cut) below is the real deal clone only strain, when fully cured it smells like Orange Tang…

10 Likes

:drooling_face: Nice pic, that tang sounds like it smells absolutely delicious! Yes, I had heard that pretty much all weed up there was referred to as A/MTF and it was not any specific strain as much as it was any available plant. But bikers definitely always had the best cuts!

2 Likes