Strains you won't grow/why?

For me it would have to be the auto green headband. It got like 7 foot tall in my room and produced fluff nugs, popcorn buds as you will then wilted. Worst grow so far. Tried everything. Won’t try that strain again. What about you other growers? Is there a strain thats on the shit list for you? (Btw only doing photos for now on, if you want autos hit me up I’ve got a few to trade for photo period indica doms.)

12 Likes

Anything from someone I don’t trust…

10 Likes

I hear ya man.

4 Likes

Anything cookies/cake. So sick of all the hype cultivars.

19 Likes

I mostly agree with this. I say mostly, because i just ordered a pack of samwells purple poison cookies and to be honest with ya i cant even tell you the lineage. I know i read the description and it stated the lineage but i cant even remember. Lol. All i know is I seen some pics of it being grown out and seen more then a few awesome examples.

10 Likes

Purple Poison [Snake Venom (Viper City x GG4) x Grandaddy Purp] x Flaming Cookies (GSC x Fire OG)

I’ve got a pack which I can’t wait to grow!

16 Likes

No wonder i cant remember the lineage. Lol.

10 Likes

Doesn’t exactly roll off the tongue, does it?

I’m still new to all this so I can’t add any strains I wouldn’t grow. I’ve got a few packs of @SamwellBB gear I’m really excited about.

7 Likes

Right on man. Heard his gear was good.

3 Likes

Every seat has an ass…or is it every ass has a seat…LOL. In my opinion its hard to say i wont ever grow something again. Life is like a box of chocolates…

9 Likes

But i am very selective of whos seeds i purchase.

4 Likes

From female seeds def not the Chem Og , lemon Kush or WW x BB. They had a bad rep for hermies and asked for trusted growers to try their stuff as problems ended. Nope they hasn’t ended problems they all hermied . They then blamed me and my lights lol. They also
Pulled sponsorship due to the same issues in a comp they ran … out of nine entries seven had hermies. So I wouldn’t run their stuff ever again. I tried three times. Never had issues before nor after just a crap company that asked for help then ignored and lied when they did reply. The kicker is they denied other interests and turns out one co owner owns a lighting company. Odd they blame my light pmsl. Shitehawks

12 Likes

:laughing: :joy_cat: :rofl:

:hugs:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

I would tend to say not the long flowering crazy sativas, but I’m thinking 2021 may find me exploring something like that since my last few grows have allowed me stash a lot of buds.

8 Likes

Samwell is a good dude. Definitely not dissing his gear. Just tired of the cake and cookies strains. I don’t care for crosses like Serious crossing AK47 with Mimosa. Sorta sacrilege the way I see it lol. But that’s just me, I realize others like that sort of thing, and I’m not judging. :v:

8 Likes

I think you should try a good 12 week sativa. Not as daunting as a say 16 weeker, and you can still get some really awesome plants. :v:

6 Likes

That’s no problem, the SSDD I just cut last night I took a full 11 weeks.

3 Likes

I’ve been a big fan of Doc D’s work lately. I wouldn’t hesitate to send him an email and tell him what you are looking for. He will have good recommendations and is very punctual. Docdseeds at gmail. :v:

6 Likes

Oh yea i know man. I was not implying you was dissing him or his gear. Im in the same boat as you when it comes to the hype stuff now a days.

3 Likes

Maybe we should just get an app going or give each strain a barcode! Just enter the strain your looking up to find the lineage, then to enter a cross, just tag the name of its parents.

3 Likes