Strange weed strain names

Just got some donkey butter/c99 seeds
Got me thinking about strange strain names why donkey butter

4 Likes

Some stones are best left unturned. Not everyone who enjoys bacon wants to see how it’s made.

I like the name Donkey Butter though.

2 Likes

It’s a good looking plant,can’t wait to grown this

9 Likes

I have a cut of a cross called Cherry Dick (cherry pie x donkey dick). Donkey dick is a skunk pheno that “took on a rather illicit appearance”. Then there’s the cherry dick x cherry pie bx they call Cherry Dick Pie

5 Likes

How’s the smoke

My buddy is blooming out a cut for me now, haven’t harvested yet but very close.

Correction, I believe he has a sample of it for me soon, he said something new was coming down. this would be the 10 week for it if it was still not chopped. He has more space than I do, I have the strainaholic collecting problem, so it works :rofl:.

This is it at 24days into bloom

4 Likes

Someone is growing straight up skunk not to far from me can smell it everytime I take the dogs out for a walk lol

6 Likes

Sure it’s not the real stink kitty?

1 Like

It is their mating season right now, my neighbourhood is flush with them.

I’m rather fond of the strain name “Cobra Lips”. No idea where they came up with it, but it is def strange.

5 Likes

I’m not that close to the Irish bar lol,plenty of stanken kitty round there lol

1 Like

Looks pretty lush whats he’s feeding that beast

Wookie orgasm is interesting
Zombie death fuck is a good one too

3 Likes

What about Pink Panties, and then theres Sexpot😀

3 Likes

Wow thats beautiful…pity they get chopped down sometimes, second thoughts definitely better chopped and smoked!:smiley:

1 Like

Titty sprinkles is one that I want to grow just because of the name. I just don’t want to spend $250 on 12 reg seeds.

1 Like

I’ve got some Purple Moby Dick going right now lol :laughing:

3 Likes

There are definitely some crude ones out there… saw an Atom Splitter x Wedding Cake that was titled “Split Her Cakes.”

I choose to believe it’s named for an accomplished baker that regularly sells baked goods to large crowds.

4 Likes

You seen a doctor about that :smile:

3 Likes

I only know he grows in soil with LEDs, other than that I haven’t asked :sweat_smile:.