Strawberry Cough

New family member

Strawberry Cough :strawberry: Kushmans cut

63 Likes

Awesome this is something I’ve always wanted to have a go at but haven’t got to yet, looking forward to seeing it grown out!

8 Likes

Strawberry cough was my very first legal grow! It’s definitely on my list of clones to buy because I want to see the difference between what I know now with a grow vs what I knew then and just really look back on how far I’ve made it. If your in the US and down to trade clones please feel free to shoot me a messages if you’d like. I’ve put together a small discord of trusted friends and people to trade with and slowly we’ve been gathering more members day by day

10 Likes

Where’s her seatbelt?!?

Nice score! That’s a strain I’ve heard about for about 10 years I swear! I’m thinking about popping a Swiss strain called “Erdbeer” that is supposed to be a strawberry strain. I look forward to seeing her progress!

3 Likes

Awesome to know someone else local! Be sure to train lots of colas and be ready to trellis. I’ve grown it out once (same vendor) and flipped to flower too soon because I wanted to try it. My yield wasn’t spectacular but it’s good smoke. It’s definitely capable of large yields too if you give it time.

3 Likes

Always wanted to give it a try too! Good grow fellow!!!

3 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 has it iirc

2 Likes

@leetdood I’ll be sure to hit him up on it hes been rather spotty with replies here lately but I know he’s got some stuff going on

3 Likes

will go large , done in 58 days , very different high

4 Likes

That’s the same strain I’m starting now (from seed). They were given to me as a “freebie” when I ordered seeds from HomeGrownCannabisCo.com.

I’ll be following along. Good luck!

1 Like

The original blue dream

2 Likes

Gonna piggyback on this super old topic.

Anybody know how this lady likes to be fed? I always feel like I’m doing something wrong and that she likes a light feed but maybe i wasn’t giving enough light.

Anybody know best practices? Any tips?

3 Likes

With no picture it’s hard to tell. I’ve grown it twice so far, and it was smooth sailing in living soil without adding much but Epsom Salts, I believe. With the first one I probably topdressed too much chicken poop in veg because she got some minor tip burn. But I don’t worry about that too much.

If it was a good grow but the yield was a little light, that’s been my experience too. I think the solution to that is a lot of colas and a long veg.

2 Likes

Thanks so much.

Not much to see in a picture, it’s just 4 rooted clones that have been sitting around for way too long. I get very thin leaves usually (NLD) and not as much growth as some other plants.

Might take some later, PNWStrainHunter said he thinks it hates being rootbound when I asked. Don’t know too many people who have ran the kushman cutting.

3 Likes

Run veg fertilizer for the first four weeks and than transition to flower fertilizer.
Also clean out all the inner bud sites. They’ll only produce larfy pieces that’ll drive you insane. Unless your doing fresh frozen and then it doesn’t matter

2 Likes

Meaning flower regimen?

Need to know what she needs in veg mainly, if I don’t wanna lose her anyway. Feel like i should give her at least one serious shot.

Out of likes btw :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

I used jacks 20-20-20 no problem with her. I just know when flowering her she liked the nitrogen a little longer than some others.
Bud quality improves when you remove the inner sites

2 Likes

Okay thanks. It might just be that I’ve been mistreating her and heirloom cuts, I find, from before mid 2000 or so, aren’t quite as robust sometimes. Unless it’s like a powerhouse white widow or afghani or something LOL

3 Likes

Give her good light

2 Likes

Good to know she likes light. Some types dont. Slowly easing my 240w led in the tent up to 100% for sure now. Just gotta keep an eye on the clones and make sure they don’t dry out. That’s my main concern lol but it’s pretty cool here in the bedroom (where my 40x40" is) with the AC for this room set on dehumidify.

3 Likes