Strawberry Cream from Led_Seedz (OG fundraiser auction)

I got a 2 hr. pass from the trim jail warden, so I had to get these beans started.

13 (Bonus?), beautifully mottled, seeds arrived intact, and went for a swim overnight. They’ve since been transferred to wet paper toweling. Then it’s into Rapid Rooter plugs. More pics to come as things develop. Thanks again to @LED_Seedz for his generosity.

21 Likes

Good, healthy looking seeds.

You should have some fun with these, and we’ll be more than happy to tag along.

99%

4 Likes

I am gonna love those cotyledons, once they come out!

3 Likes

Thank you for the compliments. This should be a good showing. They like to eat well and will produce some very indica leaning plants that will lock you in to the couch for hours.

I appreciate you running them on here, and wish you the best of luck in finding a supreme girl.

These will all lean to the Bubba side.
:wink:

12 Likes

when can we get this.The public seems to need seeds even though we all have plenty…

11 Likes

Ah, the essence of Overgrow.

Well said my friend.

99%

7 Likes

These are the most primed seeds I’ve ever seen! At 1700 UTC there were 5 with beginning tap root tips & 2 with cracked shells… 6 hrs later, 11 of 13 have 1/2" tap roots (26 hrs total time incl. soak) 2 haven’t germinated yet. :scream:. I’m afraid I’ll damage the roots if I try using the plugs. I’m getting the solo cups prepared now, but it’ll be a while till they’re suitable (temp, moisture etc). Will lowering the dome temp to @ 68* F slow the growth of the roots until I’m ready to plant in soil?

Any suggestions are welcome. Gonna be a late night. I love growing (and learning).

9 Likes

I love Bubba! These look fire

3 Likes

Lowering temps always slows plant growth.

It is probably better for the seeds to not experience cold temps. 68 is about the bottom too.

4 Likes

strain sounds awesome…

goin to pull a chair up

good luck on the grow

Peace GT

2 Likes

11 posts were split to a new topic: Old People Problems

Hello all! It’s been a little stressful waiting for sprouts to show, (how bad did I screw up?) but most of them have now :joy:. Kudo’s to @LED_Seedz :+1: I’ve never seen such vigorous seeds/root tip growth. Normally, I’d have another 12-24 hrs. before transferring to soil (not 4 hrs). It caught me off guard. #1 thru #10 have sprouted, #11 is about to emerge, and I wasted no time planting the last 2 as soon as the seed shells split. I have no doubt we’ll achieve 13/13.
Group pic

I’ll be documenting this grow more thoroughly so @LED_Seedz can make his evaluations. I’ll limit posting to once/twice a week. Pls lmk if it becomes too much.

10 Likes

No such animal.

Ninety Nine

3 Likes

No worries here brother. This line has been fully tested and I have no worries you will end up with killer plants if you keep them healthy.

Keep umm green!

5 Likes

That’s good news… I’m the worlds 3rd slowest typist lol. And, I can limit pics to overviews and plants of interest. I assumed it is a new strain after I did several internet searches, and found nothing even close to it’s genetics. I’m getting comfortable using GH nutes now. They’ll be healthy & green.

Hoping you’re better soon, been there twice.

5 Likes

Without change there is no innovation, creativity, or incentive for improvement. Those who initiate change will have a better opportunity to manage the change that is inevitable.

Hopefully you will find the Strawberry Jam pheno. Yield isn’t great, but that smoke though…

7 Likes

Thank you so much @LED_Seedz, for identifying my target pheno. Yield isn’t as important to us as medicinal properties are (although I lean towards a good buzz). I’m looking forward to lots of stem rubbing/sniffing, lol. Also, #11 is looking good & #12 & #13 should be basking in the light, later tonight. Fantastic breeding :+1:

6 Likes

I posted a few pics of the finished plants in my Inside LEDSeedz thread.

4 Likes

I didn’t find the pics until this morning. I had to burn one to quell my excitement lmao. We’ve got 100% germination, 13/13 :joy:

I’ll be making up the soil mix while the dirt pots are in the washing machine today. I won’t be caught unprepared again!

7 Likes

Nice those are some good germ numbers ha ha nice work.

4 Likes