Strawberry Peach and Dream by @tricomagoldgenetics tester thread

I will be testing out a new strain by @TricomaGoldGenetics .It’s name is Strawberry Peach and Dream. Not much info on this one. Six beans in the towel tonight.

17 Likes

Sound like a run to follow!

5 Likes

Very purdy name, hopefully she’ll love up to it!

4 Likes

It sounds delicious, when I can Illl try and digg up some lineage on this strain. I can’t wait for them to pop. The rainbow ylly was a great plant. We will see how these are.

3 Likes

Sounds :drooling_face:, following your progress and happy growing

4 Likes

Thank ya, I’m :drooling_face: ing aswell

3 Likes

Excited to see what comes out of this. Sounds delicious. :call_me_hand:

1 Like

So I did some digging and found out the parents were peach n cream strain x strawberry n cream strain… no info other than that. These were also said to have not been grown out yet.

6 Likes

Update 5 of 6 have germed and have been planted in solos next to my 3 purple kush fem seedlings. I also planted a bunch of seeds for the garden, strawberries, watermelon, string beans, cherry tomatoes, jalapeños, habeneros, chili’s, and banana peppers, melon. And some sunflowers, multi color variety. :yellow_heart:

7 Likes

Under the t5 they go…will keep progress updates.

3 Likes

All five have sprouted. Hard to see them in the picture cause of the lid but ne ways they are there.

7 Likes

Looking good brotha. That reminds me that I need to pop some garden beans as well.

1 Like

Thanks man!!

2 Likes

Here three are pictured alongside three purple kush fems. The other two are not in view, same size though very uniform shape amongst them as well :wink:

7 Likes

Just to note one seedling was mutated, and replaced by a already sprouted towl bean left in the towel. It is responding nice from eating paper to its soil its in now. Got lucky it was still going strong.

4 Likes

I just uppotted four of these plants the fifth turned mutant again. And was culled. They are sitting under 600w hid. I will update with a veg update in a few weeks.

2 Likes

Late veg update, just topped em, they are lanky. Hoping topping em will bush them out.

8 Likes

These are moving into the flowering room for sexing. And then finishing. These plants should do very well in the flower room crossing my eyes for a good ratio. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

One male so far showed himself, he was then culled in a hastily manner

6 Likes

Another male has been confirmed and culled, will update on the two remaining possible females.

3 Likes