StrawberryAK47

Frosty, trichome covered buds with an intense strawberry aroma and a strong effect was our breeding goal for this unique variety. We teamed up with King Keil (pron.: King Kyle ), a german hip-hop artist and cannabis connoisseur , who was looking for a special variety, worthy of lending his name to. He tasted several pheno-types during the development of the strain and was immediately convinced that this new cross will be a SMASH-HIT . He was so inspired from tasting, he wrote a song dedicated to it, which is on his Album ’ Weedman Returns '! We fine-tuned the mother- (= AK-47 ) and fatherplant (= Bubble Gum ) combination until we were satisfied and now she is ready for her first release as limited edition: Strawberry-AKeil (pron.: Strawberry-AKyle ) This sativa dominant cross combines the frostiness and effect of the AK-47 with the delicious strawberry aroma and taste of the Bubble Gum . Growing medium tall with an abundance of buds and an insane amount of trichomes , she reeks of fresh strawberries during flowering. Her fruity terps dominate any growroom they are in and will fill it with an overwhelmingly strong fruity aroma. The effect of Strawberry-AKeil is strong, it starts with a creative uplifting high and then turns into a relaxing stoned . She is well suited for chronic pain patients, but also for patients with anxiety and/or problems falling asleep .

Type: F1-hybrid, mostly Sativa
Recommended veg. time seedlings:
~4-5 weeks
Indoor flowering time:
56 - 63 days
Indoor yield:
400 - 500 gr/m2
Outdoor harvest time:
Early to mid of October

8 Likes

Sounds like a delicious plant

3 Likes

We need to talk here sometime @Claude or @SeriousPaul
Give Simone my regards

6 Likes

I will bro!

1 Like

Using reversed pollen from the “father plant”?

Sorry Rex,

I do not know what you mean !

I will ask Simon !

Respect
Claude

1 Like

I see the seeds are feminized, I assumed the bubblegum ‘father’ was a reversed female? Thanks Claude, I have picked up everything ‘strawberry’ over the past few years, its a tough terp to get strong with. Although I have not tried any bubblegum genetics looking for that flavour. I see more seed expenses coming…lol

2 Likes

Hi Saurus,

Yes the father was a reversed female plant.

I’m interested to hear what you exactly mean with ‘Strawberry is a tough terp to get strong with’ ? You mean that all strawberry smelling/ tasting plants do not smell very strong, or that the scent is elusive, or lost quickly?

We’ve been working with plants having a strawberry like scent for over 25 years and its an interesting remark you make. Can you tell me more?

Simon

5 Likes

I find that the terp is fairly inconsistent thru seed lines I have grown. Although I use almost exclusively regular seed stock, the strong fruity strawberry “shoe polish” flavour I have only found in two or three cultivars of over 20 different seed company offerings which have this listed as a predominant flavour. It rarely comes thru in the smoke, but can be just mouth-watering in the bag when properly cured. Now my palette may be quite different than yours, but aside from one of motorebel offerings in about 2016, my best result was a small company of chuckers in 2010 from Canada. Never tried KK’s worked cough, but Dutch Passions version is NOT anywhere near strawberry terps should be. It’s my fave flavour for herb and I’m glad I made crosses of my original stock, but I have found that odds of this terp combo showing up in seedlines called strawberry is far less than 1 in 10. Well so far anyway! I’m always looking for that scent and flavour, so I might just have to spring for some Strawberry Akiel, thanks for getting back to me Simon, I really appreciate it.

7 Likes

It depends on the strawberry scent it has the fruit smell I’ve seen in my life it’s been more of a taste than smell I’ve also grown some stuff out that had a smell like a container of strawberries like more the plant smell than the actual fruity smell either way strawberries are a good thing

2 Likes

Canadian chuckers are awesome :grin::v:

5 Likes

I think they have all gone to instagram since legalization…except a few on good ole Overgrow :wink:

4 Likes

Hi,
What’s up?
Everything still a bit ok in crazy Trump country?
What do you wanna talk about?

Be save!
Paul

2 Likes

Hi Paul,

How is life as a father?
Do you still teach tennis?

Respect
Claude

3 Likes

Hey Claude,

Great my twins turn 8 next week
I’m already 3 or 4 years fulltime growing
First at the office and then I went in the growrooms.
Now I’m responsible for Production and development
But it’s more family business again with only my mom Simon and myself

How are things for you in this crazy time?

5 Likes

Hi Paul,

I am glad you are part of the team, your a great person.

I am surviving in this weird time.
I still struggle with wounds under my feet due to my diabete.

Now lets rock this place !!

4 Likes

You guys check your PM’s at all?

1 Like

Hi do you mean here or the office??

1 Like

Well here of course… .

1 Like

Done sorry it is a late one as I did not see it !

2 Likes