Strayfox- Lemon Stackerz

I just purchased a pack of the Lemon Stazkers and I’m a little confused when it’s labeled as outdoor. It states that it hasn’t been grown indoors, so I’m here checking to see if anyone has.

If somethings been made for outdoors, how can it affect my grow indoors? I was pretty much assuming that all seeds can be either or. Am I looking at something that’ll stretch beyond my “indoors bred seeds”, or maybe thrive with different conditions? Should I be reaching out to Strayfox? Thanks!!!

8 Likes

I’ve grown outdoor seeds indoor without issues. Breeding environment is something I check for before purchasing. :beers:

3 Likes

Cheers. Thanks :facepunch:

1 Like

Any indoor grow is just us hoomans creating a controlled environment to match what nature provides. Just look up what the plant wants and try to dial it in to your tent set-up :v:

3 Likes

Yeah I guess I’ll pretty much keep doing what I’ve been doing. Thanks :facepunch:

2 Likes

Outdoor strains can be more light sensitive and intersex prone when run indoor. So be careful.

4 Likes

If anything I would assume Strayfox mainly tested them outdoors is the reason for the label but also, they just may be a little sensitive to stress and haven’t had intersex issues completely ruled out by thorough testing.

Typically when Bodhi labels a pack “outdoor love gift” for example, it may be a pack he has not had a chance to fully test indoors, or had friends fully test indoors, so there may or may not be some small intersex issues from stress and environmental causes like light intensity and nutrient strength etc…

Either way, I would run the pack inside as usual but pay attention to the plants’ response to any environmental factors of course

6 Likes

Size might be an issue for an indoor grow. You might need to flip to flower earlier than usual to help control that (along with some training).

Cheers
G

4 Likes

My only concern with that is flipping a little early. I’ve had issue with plants herming when I flip before they’re mature. I’m all about short plants man. I can’t NOT run this. I’ve always wanted to try an alien Genetics cross :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone :+1:

4 Likes