Strianly clones

On strainly which clone company’s should I buy from and stay away from? I was thinking of purchasing a clone from happy panda!!! Any I for on them would be appreciated! If you have a trusted source please let me know! Thanks in advance!

5 Likes

You Can buy at Waltonselect
Very cool Guy and generous person

1 Like

I would honestly stay away from strainly altogether

10 Likes

Why did u Say that ?

Risky business

2 Likes

Too many problems. Fakers, scammers, people who will send you infected clones.

3 Likes

hot rod and clonly soprano are legit i think but like… that website blows in general

3 Likes

Still fighting TMV from an asshole strainly member.

Never again

2 Likes

I usually quarantine anything new for 2 weeks spraying under, on top of foliage, as well as stems every 3 days while in quarantine. I usually have no problems after that.

2 Likes

Took 6 or 7 weeks to see the virus.
Lost everything I had and still fighting it.

2 Likes

Damn that sucks did you quarantine them before introducing to the main room?

1 Like

Also who’s that a-hole so I can stay clear?

1 Like

I did. But nothing showed until week 6 or 7. I only quarantined them for 4 weeks or so. Lost all the mothers I’ve had for 8yrs. Just noticed my csi tk s1 beans sprouted about a month ago after chopping and cleaning everything are now showing it as well. That’s with everything sterilized with 50/40 bleach. Using sterile blades for each plant… this has been an ongoing nightmare.

2 Likes

Damn that’s crazy, I’m sorry to hear that. Damn 50/40 bleach and it still survived!!! Man how do you get rid of that tmz?

1 Like

I’ve even replaced 2 of my tents mom and clone 2x2 tents. There is no way it’s all over my house I’m sure now. I have 500 latex gloves I will be using, everytime I open a tent I will put gloves on… I really don’t know what to do. It lives on everything for like 8+yrs and 50+yrs on cannabis or tobacco, from what I’ve read.

1 Like

You must be thinking of hlvd , shmv maybe even the cucumber mosaic virus but I don’t know that anybody has ever shown a cannabis plant to test positive for tmv specifically and if they have I would bet most people are spreading hlvd not tmv.

2 Likes

That’s how it starts. Then the new growth comes out curled up (half leaflets).

1 Like

Same symptoms as many other virus and nutrient based issues. I’m telling you try and find a actual positive test for tmv in cannabis, not pictures or somebody else saying they have it , a actual lab report showing that it’s tmv and not the hemp virus that started spreading via hops in Northern California.

1 Like

It may not be tmv but it’s a mosaic virus. Who knows which one of the hundred+

I did 5 farmer freeman tmv tests and they were negative.

I think I’ve dumped 3k into this shit so far. With the clones/tests/equipment. Not to mention the time invested.

Yes but not tmv , and could even be other things causing it besides a virus. I had a friend who used to complain about me smoking cigarettes because he swore I would spread tmv to my plants but they are always healthy. Broad mites and hemp russet mites can cause that exact type of damage and spread to surrounding environments so once they are in a yard it’s hard to keep any grow on that site clean.
Have you by chance inspected plants showing those traits with a real good microscope ?
Does this new growth curl turn brown and die by chance ?
Plants tend to live with mosaic virus they just perform poorly and have reduced flower size and cannabinoid production , mites on the other hand will kill entire rooms of mothers quick like with symptoms you describe

1 Like