Subcool Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude F2, wikified (CLOSED)

Glad you you are spreading these around. Happy growing to the people that get these. :blush:

2 Likes

Ok thanks I tried but said someone had already edited it, i go check

1 Like

Iā€™ll fix it. Whatā€™s your flag?

1 Like

I think itā€™s good now!

2 Likes

Still got room for ya to hop back on.

1 Like

Iā€™d love to join if thereā€™s still room. Appreciate what youā€™ve done here!

1 Like

Go for it .

2 Likes

I really appreciate it. Just showing love.
I still have my apprehensions towards the co-op boxes. I removed my name from all sign ups.(No offense to anyone)
Iā€™m just really paranoid and have bad anxiety.

Iā€™ll get over it one day.

2 Likes

I can understand that. If you want to browse some of my posts and shoot me a PM I could and would send you a pack directly some day. Regular mail, discreet. No pressure of course just offering.

5 Likes

What a homie! Thanks you for offering these up, man! And for taking cre of our last friend. This sounds and looks like a really cool ā€œold school exoticā€, if you will, that Iā€™m sure I donā€™t only speak for myself when I say ā€œIā€™m honored to have a chance to grow some of the legend, Subā€™s, legendary workā€. OGAF of you!

2 Likes

just realized im number 69. nice hehehe

3 Likes

Youā€™re welcome. Funny how this worked out. I picked these beans out of the jar because I liked the name. Just happened to get a male and female. Decided to make more because the male smelled so good. Coincidentally, they are something that could be distributed via these coop boxes. Pretty damn unlikely this would ever come to be, but here we are.

11 Likes

Number 123 very beautiful plants goin on here

2 Likes

lucky #126 happy birthday to myself 38 today. cant wait to receive these. i grew the strawberry daquiri a few years ago by subcool tga

5 Likes

Iā€™m in-

Thanks for all the effort sharing these geneticsā€¦

2 Likes

@Eagles009
Pretty cool to see the hard working growers like you do so much for the cannibus community.
When u think about it all the giving done here also spills out to the world outside ours.
Iā€™m not in on this 1 but wanted to show appreciation

2 Likes

Was just watching but figured why not throw my name in, thanks @Eagles009 and the distributors that are helping with this.

3 Likes

A thank you for the powers that be for making room for us stragglers.

3 Likes

Thanks! Glad i didnā€™t miss this as iā€™ve never tried any sub cool stuff.

1 Like

Dead ringer pink start burst you say :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes