Subcool's Supersoil No Til Organics

Hey guys, was thinking about the man, the myth, the Team Green Avenger,Weed Nerd and sorely missed Subcool. What a dude! Sub fought for what he believed in, all the while changing the way cannabis was grown to his strict personal ethos of high quality medicinal cannabis that was tested to ensure premium quality to his patients and to which he gifted his heavenly medicine free of charge. His breeding programs were on another level, never satisfied with the status quo of what was being produced at the time, his creations are still worshipped today. A hero to many, he gave us young growers someone to look up to. With his signature hat and sunglasses he was blowing the roof off the industry and was so cool,insightful, and loved to rock out to 80s hair metal during Weed Nerds! He gave us so much and SuperSoil was one of those gifts. An ever evolving mixture in a time of synthetic fertilizers, he gifted us his water only, No Til organic soil based media. If you’ve never heard about SuperSoil it is not to be used for seeds or cuttings as it is HOT but instead the bottom 1/3 to 1/2 of a smart pot or growing pot.

Try it out and remember a man who gifted the world!

Thanks Subcool for giving us a hero in green!

8 Likes

First ever genetics I grew were from TGA/Subcool. That Hurkle was fire.

4 Likes

Hell yeah!! Only TGA seeds I was able to acquire was Vortex. One helluva strain!

3 Likes

RIP Subcool.

I’ll never forget his gear, methods, and how much he shared with the community.

I always loved how he didn’t try to have some BS persona to promote his seeds never saw him acting like someone he wasn’t.

The Weednerd Show was amazing and very cool at the time.

Some of the biggest things I learned from him was to carve your own path with this plant, don’t follow trends, and just be yourself no matter what the circumstances may be.

Weednerd nation for life.
Have a dank day!

5 Likes

So true! He’s was so humbled I remember from the first Weed Nerds episode by how many people commented. He truly was a gem. If more people had his mindset the industry would be very different

3 Likes

Definitely a legend gone way too soon, learned so much from him, one of the few I could watch and enjoy. I was one of the idiots who filled up 40 pots with his SS, and threw in a bunch of freshly rooted snips. And they all died rather quickly. Haha and I STILL to this day haven’t tried SS/LSO again, but really want to. Sub was unique, very unique and didn’t care what others thought, that’s one thing that drew me to him, he also didn’t take shit. I never knew him personally but can without a doubt say he has had a serious impact on my last 22 years of cultivation and an absolute blessing to the cannabis community in its entirety. Rest in paradise Sub :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Amen to that

2 Likes

Haha I’m sure they are plenty of others who made the same mistake! It’s definitely Super Hot but for a just water soil for the entirety of thats plants life and far beyond is a testament to its ever composting disposition!

1 Like

It’s a shame that TGA Genetics/the DANK merch is obsolete. I’ve hunted far and wide, couldn’t even find a sticker…