Suburban Brazilian Grower #ERVASAGRADA

hello OG people, hope you all are fine. I’m new here and loving all I see and experience, so I wanna share my journey with you.

Here in the third world cultivate cannabis is very dangerous but we are here, with a lot of care and resilience. Just doing what we are happy to do.

First of all, my setup is a 2x2 tent with 60w CRI95 LEDs for veg and a 240L no-till vase whit 240w LEDs (samsung lm301h 120w + citizen clu046 120w) for the bloom space. My bloom vase is on the laundry, so I don’t have a tent for that.

I’m working on a project that I called “Blazing Bees” and trying to get a nice male to produce the F2 seeds.
Blazing Bees is [(Tropicanna Cookies F2 x Dj Short Blueberry) x The Tangie]

Below a female that I found on the F1 seeds, loquat smell and grape guava paste taste.

And here a male that a so far friend found

I’m working on another project too, with the Dead Hot Strawberries from Oni Seed Co.
Just hunting a keeper to get F2 or some crosses

I just get 5 of 7 females and transplantate her to the 240L vase to revegetate and flip to 12/12 in the next week

Let me call my friends from Growroom to see what I’m doing here @Bud_Weiser @Vertebrata, If you have noticed another friend from BR just let me know.

Thank you everybody and best regards from Brazill

46 Likes

“Blazing Bees”, I like the sound of that!

Nice looking no-till setup, too. This should be fun to watch.

Edit- What is it that you are using for the top dressing on your no-till bed?

3 Likes

Save… Very cool your grow!! And the plants look happy… And this cross is fire, for sure… OG is awesome!! You see, I don’t participate in any other forums… I’ll follow up, there’s a topic to talk in Portuguese in the international area… We are together…

3 Likes

Thank you brother, I’ll try to keep it updated
its called wool wood, used to make craftsmanship

now another pheno of the “blazing bees”
my friend MMAI from Brazil just got this fucking amazing colors nearly the week seven

28 Likes

together by ourselves brother

peace

7 Likes

Blazing Bees… great project! :sunglasses: :+1:
You’re developing some very frosty bud with amazing colours, nice work!

I’ll pull up a chair and follow along.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Hey @ervasagrada nice to see u here!!! Welcome and make the place your home! Beautiful plants as always you do. :grin::v:

3 Likes

Love the clean setups (and the plants too!) Keep it up, I want to see more :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you all for the mentions

I’m loving on this project. For some time i’ve to smoking a lot of shit strains and aleatorios genetics. So now I can just know what really have on my plants and for what I’m working to.
I’ts an amazing feel for me

here another two plants on the week 5, also from my friend MMAI

and the mother of both, i just forgot the day ahahahah
Killa Bees (Tropicanna Cookies F2 x Dj Short Blueberry)

24 Likes

Plants are looking great! bring on the Blazing Bees :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Some really nice looking flowers! :sunglasses: :+1:

4 Likes

Great photographs…and nice lookin plants too. Welcome aboard.

4 Likes

Whaa…welcome Amigo.

Plenty Boys from Brazil here now…definitely need some Colombian growers to join.

Paz

Maybe one day we have a OG Olympics…Plenty nations on OG

4 Likes

Doing well with the cross. Oni has some good genetics but DJ short really is another level. Tangi hopefully added frost and flavor.

This is DJ short grape krush X snow dog. F3. Iced grape krush grown by a tester. Good to see you’ve got testers etc working your new lines. Big props to you. :heart_eyes_cat:

9 Likes

Hello boy. I already heard your name by my good friend Bud_Weiser. Nice to meet you.

3 Likes

For sure. Short is a God.
I’m so happy with my cut of Killa Bees (Tropicanna Cookies F2 x Blueberry).
Very anxious to see what I’ll found on this new cross.
Here I have many good friends to collab, but not so experienced growers, like me.

Nice plants you have, I love that dark color on the leaves.

Regards.

3 Likes

Here a yesterday pic, its the last week of veg.

And two little clones that i’ll bloom together
Blazing bees pheno3, black/purple buds and Royal Melow CBD, a Royal Medic cross

Peace

10 Likes

Thanks…ye nice to meet you…you got some nice plants going there…hope it all turns out for you.

Paz

1 Like

Welcome to OG Ervasagrada! There are several here from Brazil.

2 Likes

Doing really well. Like how healthy they are. Clean grow, heathy plants. :heart_eyes: That’s what I like to see, just beautiful.

1 Like