Subzero #12 (Super Boof x Oreoz) Grow Log

Start of week 3 of 12/12 with the Subzero #12 for the headstash. Super vigorous plant borrowing most of her traits visually from the Blockberry (Superboof). Can’t wait to show this one to you guys :blush:

29 Likes

They look pretty and healthy!

Have a good grow, I’ll take a chair and look.

2 Likes

Nice full tent mate

3 Likes

Thank you! Should be some super duper flames :fire:

1 Like

Day 24 of 12/12, they were stripped and lollipopped on day 21. They’re ready to put on a show!!

6 Likes

Nothing too fun to look at yet, but give ‘em about a week

8 Likes

Yo this is named after my name tag ! Awesome

2 Likes

Nice! She’s super fire. Giving off chocolate covered fruit terps already :v::call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

Woah … I have never been able to catch a whiff of chocolate on anything. Wild

1 Like

Haven’t smoked Blockberry yet, but I’ve had some of Stizzy’s Oreoz and it was pretty alright. I wish it packed a bigger punch, though I can see it being a great late afternoon smoking cultivar.

I’ve got some Blockberry x Triangle Kush Bc1 sitting in my fridge, maybe this grow will motivate me to pop em!

Best of luck with the remaining weeks of your grow, looks like it’s going to be some fire.

1 Like

Now we’re getting somewhere. Day 29 12/12

9 Likes

Have you liked working with the Super Boof?? I’m getting some feminized pollen off of this plant from my friend in Washington (his IG: PNW_Grown and Harborhashco) and I’m trying to figure out what to hit with it. So far I only have a gush mints plant I’m thinking I might. This is the reversed super boof donor attached.

8 Likes

She’s a beast in every way. Whatever you hit with that pollen will be Boof dominant… she likes to run the show lol. I like to overlap lineages if possible… for instance I’m currently doing a reversal with her as well and am using Tropicana Punch as a receptive, which has Trop cookie and purple punch, both of which are within the Boof :call_me_hand:t2:

4 Likes

You got some packs coming too btw :v:

2 Likes

That Blockberry x Triangle Kush will be insane!

3 Likes

Day 38 12/12. The terps are incredible with a rich, complex citrus hit followed by spice and a little chocolate. I can see the quality will be there but I’m not sold on this cut yet, but she’s got a while to go yet so we’ll see!

11 Likes

Day 40. Tent wreaks like candy

11 Likes

I’m super excited for the blockberry/super boof! Those look great!

1 Like

Yeah the Blockberry is outrageous, massive yielder, super high THC and terps. There’s a reason it’s so popular for sure! The Halle Berry cut is Blockberry x Ice cream Cake. Incredible

3 Likes

I can’t wait! These will be sticking around in the garden for awhile!

1 Like