Success, Blue Moon 🌙 over W.W. cross legacy continues

I think it was worth getting seeds back from @Instg8ter . Clone from my mother proves massive outdoors. White Widow(Seedsman)Blue Moon (Mosca)

5ft. Widex6ft. Tall BTW. One plant…LMAO

28 Likes

She’s a beauty!

3 Likes

Wow that is definitely success in a pure form!!!

1 Like

WOW I’m really loving that big girl :heart_eyes::drooling_face: great job @itza419 Happy Growing The Doc

1 Like

Revegging the original mom.

9 Likes

20230127_005008

I did not expect this to turn out as well it did.

4 Likes

She was cross breed with ethos SLH. WE GOT SEEDS IN A COUPLE MORE WEEKS!!!

1 Like

Here she is, my first official White WIDOW, Blue Moon, SUPER LEMON HAZE . F1 IN ALL HER GLORY… AMAZING FLAVOR WHILE MAKING YOUR BRAIN EXPLODE WITH INHIBITIONS TO REBUILD A CARBURETOR WHILE RIDING A UNICORN. FYI. THERE ARE FEMINIZED SEEDS HIDDEN IN HER FROM REVERSED SLH.

8 Likes

Very nice job with her, I like her structure.

1 Like

I can’t wait to weave the next plant through a screen. I want an even canopy of these amazing and powerful buds. I am overwhelmed with these results. Barely any light getting to the branches since I wanted to see what she looks like in full all natural.

1 Like

What aromas are you picking up with the 3 way cross?

1 Like

Totally fruity stem rub, sweetness all around. I got lucky that the male SLH donor carried out strong lemon skunk. Through the vaporizer it has sweet lemon skunk taste. I have a sister plant outdoors with the same plant structure super skunky smelly already… I have plenty to share if interested. F1 regulars. I’m sure the blues and purples are in there somewhere.

1 Like

I would be interested in some F1’s.

1 Like

Nice plants @itza419 , ww n BK ,my dream ,lol I’m about a year behind you Bro ,beautiful plants im growing at latitude 28 subtropical ,wtg bro ,slap me five…

1 Like

@itza419 , how’s you’re grow ,any interest in seeds. If you please

1 Like

That’s awesome……exactly how my brain gets when smoking something cerebral….Great description

And awesome cross…thanks for everything you do
And looking great along the way

I’m going to check out some more

1 Like