Successful run

Just finished my most successful fun so far. A least a pound, finally out of trim jail. It’s exciting. :cherries: Cherry Lotus 🪷.

65 Likes

Congrats! Growing can be really rewarding hobby :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Congratulations, always a great feeling when one get’s to harvest.

5 Likes

The first pound was a big milestone for me, congratulations! It looks like you did a great job as well

4 Likes

Congratulations! Any details on your grow space? Lights? Size? Method?

2 Likes

I would prefer you refer to it as a bushel not a pound :rofl:

It looks great. Congrats and well done.

11 Likes

Happiness is… smoking your own homegrown! Looks great, congratulations on your successful grow!!

5 Likes

It was a 2 (2x4) dirt pot fabric with pvc pipe. These. https://hydrobuilder.com/hydrofarm-soil-fabric-box-with-pvc-frame.html?opts=eyJhdHRyaWJ1dGU5NjciOiI3MjkxIn0=
No

One of these https://hydrobuilder.com/grow-light-bulbs-ballasts-hoods/led-grow-lights/200-watt-led-grow-lights/growers-choice-roi-e200-led-grow-light.html?gclid=Cj0KCQjwlK-WBhDjARIsAO2sErRTOv_Yn_8kV1gBugNWuRe1XR9qKbJ0z64Xik4_rUSy_jwoxZyFldIaAh4lEALw_wcB

Two of these

Not sure what soil exactly again, but it was build a soil products

18 plants

8 Likes

That’s a nice bowl of cherries! :heart_eyes: :cherries: :+1: :v:

3 Likes

this is fantastic

1 Like

awesome kickass man :metal:

1 Like

Congrats!

Grown in a 4x4 space or seperated?

2 Likes

Great job, any lessons learned? or possible ideas for your next grow? They look amazing :star_struck:

1 Like

Yea, Going to try three sets of different strains this time instead of one.

Maybe add more light

Also, using the blu mat irrigation system worked well but wasn’t super dialed in and I think I could of got bigger flowers if it was.

5 Likes

They are Separated

1 Like

Right on :call_me_hand:t4: I can’t wait to start for recreational, I’m just doing some seeding/ preserving atm . Light meter in the future?

Probably so, borrowed a friends pulse monitoring system for part of it. Only about $50 .i think. Helped keep things pretty steady.

1 Like

Congratulations on your 1st Pound/Bushel grow!

1st pound with Cherry Lotus… :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Well done mate. Nice results. seeing complaints about measures from @Foreigner :sweat_smile: a bushel :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I seriously measure mine in gallons :joy:

But yeah volume not weight all day.

2 Likes