Suge LAPK & Metronome x (GMOxGTH)

Metronome on the Left & Suge on the Right.

Metronome: Papaya x LPC⁷⁵ bred by cannarado.

11 Likes

try contacting @DougDawson he may have some

what kind of pollen are you looking for?

I think I sourced something for this project boss, thanks.

2 Likes

no worries glad glad you found something

4 Likes

looking good @hoss8455, I bet that sure is some fine smoke

1 Like

Nothing left to it but to do it bubba. @Maddawg

4 Likes

WOW is there any time that u have to eat sleep and breathe, big shout to @Maddawg for literally Overgrowing the world beans beans and more magic beans and now pollen and I hope it does good things for you @hoss8455 Happy Pollen dusting & Growing The Doc

3 Likes

…Shipped Saturday… Received Monday! Looks like USPS was on their game.

There should be plenty of pollen in there but if you need some more let me know!

GakDo was a prolific pollen producer.

Can’t wait to see the progeny :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Alright guys. I called an audible over the weekend and it comes attached to a new project. If all goes well, it’s something I’ll welcome everyone interested to take part in. More info as I get things together.

The dude has arrived. GMO x (Grape Ape x Tres Haze) bred by Money Mike of Top Dawg. Stout & stacked with a sharp, funky-earthy stemrub.

By fate he was put through an impromptu torture test. After backed up, I didn’t have the heart to kill him so he was set in the uninsulated mud room (40f nights/70f days) on top of the washing machine to go out on his own terms. This is how he looked after about 4 days:

That pic was taken after lights out. I pulled him in, fed, and put him into a dark tent. This was taken immediately after lights on, the next morning:

PS: @Maddawg got new plans for the Gakdo Muffin bubba. Only pushed back a few weeks. Waiting on Scuba Steve to finish. And you’ll get first shipments of this project🤝.

5 Likes

Flower pics of GMOGTH male:

Bottom pic shows distint double serrations.

6 Likes

Impressive recovery, like nothing ever happened!

2 Likes

5 Likes

Day 21 for the ladies. My boy just getting weak in the knees, few lower pods have opened. Just in time for those good Guy Fieri pistils.

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Pollination seemingly successful.

4 Likes

3 Likes