Suggestion on a must grow strain please

Need some input on a-strain to get started that is a must to grow and smoke.

Any and all suggestions will be considered providing I’ve got the seeds. Thanks

10 Likes

I did a lot of research (like read hundreds of write-ups) & Bodhi’s Sunshine Day Dream is apparently a miracle for nerve pain/neuropathy. That’s high on my list :+1:

10 Likes

For me it’s nl5haze… a5, c5, Neville’s, mango… mix of these… I have a5/c5(Northstar) crossed to starshine (ssdd f2 x a5 x nl5) I could send you if you didn’t get any Northstar from me already. Santero had c5 and a5 crosses too, I could probably share.

@Gonzo I have ssdd f2 bx1’s I made I could send you if you don’t have any ssdd genetics yet. It’s my f2 keeper from sebring’s reproduction crossed to a5haze/89 nl5, then crossed back to my f2 keeper.

20 Likes

Bubba kush, Chem crosses, and sours are always sure fire hitters.

10 Likes

Elephant Stomper Hazeman Seeds

3 Likes

Wicked Witch Auto F2 (Kerosene Krash Auto x Witch Doctor) 5 Feminized Autoflower Seeds

Just ordered these from dc seed exchange. Can’t wait

1 Like

Cant go wrong with Northern Lights #5 or Cinderella 99.

7 Likes

@Gonzo already have that strain in bud and yes it’s a great pain reliever.
@HolyAngel thanks for the offer and suggestion I’ve got a pack of those from you I’ll toss that strain in the hat .

5 Likes

IMHO— Blueberry is THE go-to strain… Especially if you can get ahold of some from DJ Shorts…
And Northern Lights #5

9 Likes

No elephant stomper or wicked witch thanks guys.
I agree c99 is a great smoke tried my hand at sprouting a pack of northern lights none made it past the seedling stage. Keep the suggestions coming.

3 Likes

Blueberry Muffin from Humboldt Seed Company is great blueberry too… Not necessarily devastatingly potent, but the flavor is spot on to me at least.

1 Like

I was thinking some sour bubble possibly that I just received in the fall box .

4 Likes

Given that you have everything I’d suggest Hibernate. Lots of greenpoint drama but mine turned out spectacular.

They were in one of the boxes.

4 Likes

I’m sure I’ve got it I’ll have to have a look :eyes: I do remember good reports on it . Thanks

1 Like

You happen to know of seeds for SSDD?

1 Like

Yup got it it’s between blue Tara and purple badlands packages on my list . Another to toss into the hat thanks bud.

2 Likes

The Blue Tara is another one I liked. Not lethal not huge but a lovely plant and very nice smoke.

2 Likes

How about some bubba Kush. Can’t go wrong there brother!

Grundle

3 Likes

Providing I can find strains in my mess of seeds sure wished I’d of alphabetical listed and cataloged them instead of by date they were received stoner moment that’s not the greatest move I made.

3 Likes

My dad has neuropathy and my number 5 pheno of my ssdd bx from @HolyAngel seems to be his new favorite as of late he’s always grabbing those jars it really is some great herb all the phenos I’ve found are pretty awesome :call_me_hand:

7 Likes