Sun grown Black Lime Reserve, Jodrey cut

55 Likes

@Marcus420

:metal: :open_mouth: :+1:

3 Likes

Turquoise color is rippin out, beautiful strain.

3 Likes

congratulations beautiful variety you could ski on those peaks​:muscle::joy:

2 Likes

She kicked ass outdoor for us in Oklahoma, the bud worms must hate the terp profile … Lime Mojito with cedar and Chem funk . Delicious down to the last toke … Very mold resistant…

14 Likes

Made a shit ton of F1’s with a Bog Sour Strawberry Kush resin male

14 Likes

OK, now we have to trade something… I’ve got two arms and two legs, the head I have to keep to smoke that shiat! BOG Sour Lime/Strawberry Licks

• I think that should be a candy name!
8 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding, my friend :v:t4:

4 Likes

looks incredible!!!

black lime reserve is one of my all time faves. Freeborn Selections / Mean Gene is one of the best breeders today imo. I’ve been enjoying his Lime Pop Kush recently. Never have gotten to grow the reserve but have smoked and really enjoyed it in the past. Great job with your grow!

6 Likes

I can up @Astrodude offer with the wife’s sister and a new roll of duct tape and throw in shipping world wide.

8 Likes

Definitely some amazing smoke you have there :partying_face:

I have to ask, you wouldn’t have a pic of the sour strawberry dad? Pretty please :pray::grin:

4 Likes

Yeah man that blr looks like a angelic lollipop :sweat_smile:

Nice work brother!
Lime Mojito with cedar and Chem funk Can’t beat that !!

1 Like

ya man, you trading these or hoarding? dont blame u if its the latter
really nice

1 Like

Very well done my friend

7 Likes

Sister-in-law still up for grabs any takers?

5 Likes

Awesome! Look amazing.

I chuckle every time I hear someone poo-poo BLR because it doesn’t have 25%+ THC. Such a great strain and so helpful to so many people for so many things.

I hope to do some breeding work soon with it - purely to see the phenos and breed for my own selfish stash. Purple Kush x Northern Lights is like marrying two royal families. Should be fun.

Kev🌱

6 Likes

I found yer post!!!

2 Likes

Nice, sounds tasty. I just started flowering on Katsu Black Lime Bubba that has this as a parent.

1 Like