Sun Seeds Soil

Ouch, 1 for 8 so far

Day 22 from soak, they did say they were slow starters, lol. Time to leave the rest outside under the sun

5 Likes

O man hope more pop :crossed_fingers: I got gifted a pack recently of some of there sour cyclone going to be growing a few outside for my next outdoor run going to try to make some cbd dominant rosin for my mother :crossed_fingers: have heard some nice things about annunaki genetics I also wanna try there complex white ( purple urkle x white lotus) sometime

1 Like

The sun does pull off a miracle every once in a while. I’d love to see a couple more come up, but it’s a slim shot at this point. I’ll take whatever I can get w this BCS.

I think I have a pack of the sour cyclone as well. They will likely be a part my next popping session. Hit me up when u drop yours.

2 Likes

Lone BlackCherrySoda survivor

A couple other things that showed up recently

Thanks! @Berserker7205

And from Hoku, looking to chase some v soon.

10 Likes

Very cool, glad they are growing well for you bud.

2 Likes

BCS responded well to up-potting

Edit: 17days later

11 Likes

Sour 91 x Goji OG wk 4

Black Cherry Soda

8 Likes

Somewhere around 5 weeks in

Night Terror OG

Goji OG F2 C7 pheno

Midnight Special x Angelica

15 Likes

Got a nice purple pheno PCK from OG seeds, thanks @bunny

This Goji F2 is stinky and greasy, but low yielding

Night Terror OG

Couldn’t bring myself to kill the MM#9 that hermed early. She put out at least a dozen or two sacs that I pulled and have been giving her a little sunshine since. Here she is trying out a light again.

11 Likes

@schmarmpit heres my Black Cherry Soda I have going, loving the structure on this one. I think its a she and she is bushing out real nice on her own. I bent a single top about a month ago.

15 Likes

Yeah that’s a pretty plant. This is from Anunnaki seed, right? Is it their BX2 or ???

2 Likes

Yes you are correct it’s the Bx2 that Annunaki put out.

1 Like

PCK dark purple pheno

PCK lavender pheno

Sour Bubble

20 Likes

Black Cherry Soda got up-potted into 15g, sulfur sprayed, and flipped to flower. Gonna see how she fills out a 4x4

About three weeks in; Stardawg x JTR from Badger, second time running this one, going in about 6g of soil this time

Also three weeks in about 6g; from @Tracker SK/LK x Z3/WC

16 Likes

Looking good. Thanks for posting pics.

2 Likes

Two plus weeks into flower. Minimal stretch on the Black Cherry Soda

14 Likes

Those are looking very nice.

1 Like

She’s gorgeous :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thnx folks, I agree :relaxed: She has impressed me so far w her growth structure. Big and bushy but incredibly tight nodes and minimal stretch.

I don’t usually like to defoliate much of the upper canopy but she is packing on the bud sites in such a small footprint that I might have to. She would have liked me to start training her earlier than at flip, but well, ya know, life happens.

5 Likes

Black Cherry Soda bx day 28

Stardawg x Jack the Ripper day 49

I decided to run Jack the Ripper from @badger for my outdoor season this year. This will be a pheno hunt / reproduction effort.

Started w (x10) into H2O w H2O2

They took 2 days in water to show tails, all 10 did w/in a 4 hr period of each other. 10 also showed movement above soil within another 2 days, but since then, I think I may have lost at least a couple…a few are currently in critical condition.

6 Likes