Sun Valley Garden of Grew Some Things

There’s a good guy on here called @SamwellBB … he has some GG4BX2 … he may be down to help you out if he still has some …you should hit him up. I grew those out and got some real bangers … some of the stickiest bud I’ve ever grown. Got a good selection of gorilla glue and Gorilla bubble phenos.
Space Monkey is no joke bro and some guys swear that the Glue crosses are better than the original cut… Space Monkey is hard one to beat tbh… like I said I can send you over some Monkey crosses no prob. Crossed it to my Blues, Stardawg F2 and Shiva Cookies (Thai x Forum Cookies) … all came out super

12 Likes

Absolutely, would love some! Thanks for the tip on SamwellBB…

4 Likes

I’ve run some of Sun’s space monkey and blues and they are very nice. Busy doing a tiny pheno run of some right now…only 16, not quite 600 but should find a keeper.

4 Likes

Found a pic of the 1st run I did:

23 Likes

What did the star dawg f3’s turn out like bruh? Have five in the fridge.
Gotta save money but I’m getting itchy trigger finger cause I’m desperate to get mango hash plant from bodhi.
And have seen someone growing it on z-labs. Reason being the star dawg guava is a cross with the snow lotus on bohdis menu, and I expect from a pack or less to get a very close expression of the mother. With a structure that gives of lots of tight prime buds and very little scragg.

5 Likes

Was fucking killer… kept 2 back that I’ll be keeping around for a while and kept a male too. Still have my f2 male aswell so have some stuff to play with. I’m putting my bingo male over a cut of the one Stardawg f3 too which should make some killer stuff… will send over a bunch of you can take home with you if you come out this December

5 Likes

Hi @Sunvalley, I found your thread finally. It’s been a busy summer and I haven’t been able to poke around in here much.

I have my notifications set now and would like to follow along. I gave you a shout a while back via PM. @Sebring sent me a few of your crosses and I’m stoked to give them a run. I lost a Thai/Stardawg earlier but will be back at it again. Getting things tightened up around here atm, and trying to maintain my outdoor plants.

I’ll try and start reading your thread to catch up. I see nice stuff as soon as I opened it, heh. peace

6 Likes

Big ups @GMan glad you popped in bruv… things about to started for our summer out here so looking FWD to running a bunch of new shit … anything you need to know on those Beanz just let me know . That Stardawg boys thrown out some pretty decent stuff… good luck with the grows bro glad things are coming together for you … :facepunch::facepunch:

6 Likes

Thanks man! I wish you a speedy recovery from your accident. Damn, I had no idea you had been through that. So glad you came out ok. Head ons don’t often result in survivors. Prayers and vibes on the healing!

Yeah, man, I’m looking forward to your crosses I’ve heard great things all over. I got some of Beanz’ growing atm and I’m looking forward to his as well. We had a weird summer and I didn’t get a lot going on outside this year.

All my things are in pots because I had to keep moving them to places of shade. It was too hot. Boy, they’re all happy now, so the ones that survived it, will flower nicely I believe. Everything has started now so the best part is ahead! Talk to you soon. peace

4 Likes

Thanks for the well wishes bruv

Yeaj heard shits been tough all over northern hem this season…
You got some good shit to expect from Baked Beanz too that’s for sure. Only gotten dankness from his stuff

7 Likes

Oh yeah, you’re coming up on spring now right? How fun! Try some dill for me Man. Let’s test this caterpillar theory.

3 Likes

Hahaha gotcha … will throw some down and see how it goes … anything’s to fuck with those pesky shit bags

4 Likes

There we go :blush:My water is not too bad usually except for the chloramine, chlorine can evaporate if you leave it out 24 hours or put an air pump through it your looking at an hour or so. Chloramine is a bitch to get rid of it’s chlorine with ammonia.
In organics you are your biggest friend is your pro biotic life.
As i only one set of hands and a light wallet I’ve put sorting that problem on back burner for now and treat like chlorine.
My plants are healthy but I will maybe get reverse osmosis unit at some time in future but I’ve got a feeling replacing my carbon filter first will prioritise.
Had to go out last night and get organic apple cider as my ph was unusually high.
Did take to feeding with rain water couple of seasons ago but had to focus on so many jobs that I couldn’t sort a sealed vat.
Ended up catapiler hunting ( just entered a thread here about bud rot. I use products that have bacillus to prevent this and the work but a proper farmer said they use this for controlling among many other things catapilers noticed you were looking at fighting them sv so don’t know if useful he had instructions on how to facilitate) with rainwater you may need to add calcium I’m told? Oh I was looking for ph up and that was reason for post so have answer now

3 Likes

If you go RO or any kind of filtered water understand that you will need to manually add the minerals in yourself. Makes it a PITA from what I saw of my friend doing it. Swapped from tap to RO had so many deficiencies and burn looking damage he soon went for just tap water. Much easier :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Each to their own though :+1:t2:

3 Likes

There’s a saying 1 in a thousand. I know the guy that done the ugorg blues ( correct spelling bruh) selected from five hundred for the male he was getting trolled on another site. The guy who was trolling him gave some respect when he heard that but don’t think he forgave him one bit ha ha.
And the some input from the male came from oldtimer #1, I think they used smelly berry to the blues cut to give killer skunk.
Then crossed that to the blues cut to attempt to recreate the blues clone in seed form. This is of the top of my dome though. What I will say is I like ugorgs ethics there on the same side. You may be interested in psychos sister it’s an attempt to recreate the psychosis clone in seed form.
I used be able to get it think it was from the exodus collective it was an nl5 haze cross if I’m right from Neville shoemakers work when he still owned the seed bank.

3 Likes

Hey @Sunvalley, good to see you are still pushing hard after your accident. You can’t keep a good man down as they say. :+1:

5 Likes

Keeping on @BudSy … thanks for popping in … appreciate it :v::v:

3 Likes

Ok so spring has sprung and it’s that time of year to get my biggies going … took some new and some old and tried beans to run this year … will decide off the seedlings what I will run with female depending too … Put down quite a variety this morning… planted 130 seeds to be exact of a variety of cultivar …
Really excited for this season as I am for every season but have some new stuff to run and still have some @SamwellBB and others beans in the post which ganja gods wiring I will be able to run from December.

So for now we have :

Ultimate Purple x Ultimate Purple
Blackberry (Nirvana) x GDP
Purps x Purps
Ultimate Purple x GDP5
PAK x GDP5
PAK x Ulitmate Purple
GDP IBL F4
Ayahuasca Purple x GDP5
Cuvee F2
Blues x Locomotion
Blues x Space Monkey
Blues x Shiva Cookies
Stardawg F2 x Space Monkey
Stardawg F2 x Shiva Dream
Stardawg F2 x Bingo Pajama
Stardawg x Frostbite
Space Monkey x Shiva Cookies
Shiva (Thai) S1
Roadkill x Dosidos
Roadkill x WiFi
@SamwellBB Back Country Purple
@Sebring Patch Adams S1
@Sebring Crater Lake
Highschool Sweetheart F2
Field Trip

22 Likes

A few snaps of my current indoor run of Shiva Cookies#3 (Thai x GSC Forum Cut) and Adhesive OG (Nepoji ((Goji f3 x Nepali OG)) x GG4)

23 Likes

Only a few on the go :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: can’t wait to see how you do this season best of luck :fist:t2: Indoors looks nice too be better in flower :wink:

6 Likes