Malawi

Transkei

Space Monkey x Shiva Cookies

Exodus Cheese

Master Kush

Locomotion x Green Crack

Port Wine Cheese bud seed

20 Likes

Breeding currently underway with my Bingo Pajama male. Lovely fuely champagne boy he’s turning out to be.

15 Likes

Bingo Boy

12 Likes

Do you have supplemental lighting to prevent flowering

2 Likes

Been getting the beds ready for summer …
Top dressed with kelp, dolomite lime, fulvic acid, gypsum, rock dust, Bonemeal, ground up barley, worm castings, mushroom compost, composted horse manure, kraal manure, rabbit poop and fur, chicken poop and feathers and Alfalfa meal.

25 Likes

@Pedro_Bann I do have yeah. Those small plants are all going to be flowered indoors or light dep. I have new seedlings down now which I may give supplemental light bit the days are getting longer and so may be ok… I generally do give the early outdoor plants a little extra light at the beginning

6 Likes

I think ya forgot the kitchen sink! Lol looks like the makings for some happy plants! … btw what the hell is a Kraal?

5 Likes

For fucks sake it’s Spring there now? And you have plants that big already ? Now wonder you grow some monsters! Looking good bruh!

4 Likes

Waiting on the sink bro :joy::joy::joy:

A kraal is a sheep or cattle enclosure … get some good shit from that lol …
The beds all got watered down with a compost tea and are covered in plastic for the next month to get things working… will air them out every couple of days and make sure they’re keeping moist

9 Likes

Spring has sprung for us southern hems hehehe … those smaller plants will be flowered light dep… however my seedlings are all up and running and should make for some biggies hehe

6 Likes

Got it was wondering if it was some strange species of animal Iv not heard of yet … southern lingo more like it ! Lol looking forward towards your grow !

3 Likes

Looks to be a good grow coming up soon.

3 Likes

And, I thought i was trying to manage a lot. Not anymore. heh.

Nice lineup, Sun! I see you have a nice grow space to work with. Wishing you the best. Nothing like spring. I swear,I wish it was just now spring here. I felt like summer came and went without me. peace

4 Likes

Found this nice plant training video by Kyle Kushan

A couple techniques Iv never heard of that sound interesting! https://youtu.be/XdfW2p-lHN0

2 Likes

@Tinytuttle “corral” + drunk = Kraaaaaaaalllllll… :joy:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Oh that one deserves 3 likes from me way to think at the drop of a hat!

3 Likes

:laughing:
Not to be confused with “Krull”

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

God damn that looks like some backache. Tho surely better with a cute little pooch wandering about the place. Got some big paws too be a big dog :muscle:

3 Likes

she wont be too big… she is almost 6 months now lol… but she is a handful

5 Likes