Sun Valley Garden of Grew Some Things

Awesome info @Sunvalley!

2 Likes

My tap water comes out extremely acidic actually. It is 5.4. I have an RO machine, but I stopped using it because I wasn’t exactly sure what it takes out and what I would need to add back in. I have done a simple ph soil test with one of those cheap meters and it’s around 7

4 Likes

Ok yeah thats low for tap water … id ph test your water before feeding if you can … my water her is 8.5 so I generally have to drop it for seedlings. I use Apple cider vinegar … baking soda works to raise ph

8 Likes

Manual like override ^^^^^
Plus I get a kick out of reading your title the garden of grew somethings hehe I’ll f*cking say you did

6 Likes

Good morning or good evening whever you are in the world … morning check up on the Greenhouse

24 Likes

Dang @Sunvalley was wondering what kind of weight ru pushing with those plants? 10lbs am I close? You have some monster’s in there!

4 Likes

Haha thanks bruv… on some of those bigger ones I’m pulling about 2 - 2.5kg so about 5lb

12 Likes

my rule of thumb on soil/yield is 200gal/8-10lb

as per Jorge in the Green Giants of California…

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

If I count all the lower buds then I’m getting about 5 to 6 kg per plant. I generally just take tops and extract the rest though… a lot can determine what you pull off a plant more than just pot size. Strain… position in the garden… climates … what your soil mix is … what you feed … how you feed… etc.
My last season I had a Thai plant in a 600L pot yield me 500grams

12 Likes

:us: - (Metric-Challenged folks here you go)

SV’s getting about 176.36980975 to 211.6437717 ounces per plant.
last season they had a Thai plant in a 136.212 446 74 gallon [US, dry] pot yield them 17.636980975 ounces/1.1023113109 pound

:thumbsup: :muscle: :lifter:

:evergreen_tree: :laughing:

8 Likes

Hahaha thanks brother man :joy:

3 Likes

I don’t think that’s right bro

2 Likes

5kg = 5x2.2lb = 11lbx16oz = 176

:nerd:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Ya I realised that just a minute ago. I’m apparently more metrically challenged than you haha that sounds like f*cking awesome per plant

8 Likes

Or 11.0231131 pounds lol

When all else fails gts (google that shit)

5 Likes

Things ticking over on the farm.
New seedlings showing face… Ugrog Blues x Space Monkey and Ugrog Blues x Thai … got 98 of a hundred Blues x Shiva Dream germinated… not bad… put another 2 down…

Bingo Pajama

29 Likes

Looking good brother.

4 Likes

Hey all … couple snaps of the new Bodhi stuff and Thai crosses

22 Likes

Looking good man, how many weeks are the Thai’s on?

2 Likes

Not too sure tbh …some are about 2 weeks from being flipped for a breeding and the rest will be flowered out at the end of August

5 Likes