Sun Valley Garden of Grew Some Things

Bingo Pajama

Thai (Shiva)

Shiva Cookies 3

Hashplant D

20 Likes

Found a memory stick with a few pics on it from some old grows when things were still very illegal. Was growing a mix of crosses then, 8Ball Kush X Blueberries, Sensi Star x Master Kush, Cheese Dawg, Cheesus, Cataract Kush, and NYCD

Cataract Kush male

22 Likes

nice bro - you’ve been having fun all these years !

9 Likes

Your farm is awesome

4 Likes

Think those pics are from about 7 or 8 years ago … that’s when I 1st started taking pics of my plants… seems like only yesterday … time flies

9 Likes

Thanks @Jjm appreciate you popping in

1 Like

For years and years I would never take pics of my grows. My how things have changed. I’m grateful for all the risk takers who pushed the legal boundaries…for me to enjoy the legal freedom of growing.

5 Likes

Shit man thanks for all your posts. Lol I’m not the only oger living vicariously in your garden…not just beautiful plants but all the killer genetics :grinning:. Thanks buddy

6 Likes

Crazy how you ran the ship then compared to how you run it now bro. Curious if you recall where that 8ball kush came from? I got a fem freebie on my last Vault order from Barneys but wasn’t sure of what it would produce which is why it’s stayed in the fridge :rofl:

2 Likes

Quite a difference these days mate lol…

Yeah the 8Ball it originally came from Barneys Farm then crossed to a BlueBerries from Black label. The 8Ball threw golf ball sized buds … super dense but not too terpy … grown a few Barneys strains and besides a Dr Grinspoon I’m growing for someone at the moment I wouldn’t touch his gear again. Only thing that was semi decent of his was the LSD.

7 Likes

Wow man the hash you made looks awesome.

The bud structure on the shiva cookies is nice. Great looking. Stuff you got going. You are running some killer gear :v:

I’m with ya here. I’ve tried a few of his and found nothing worth keeping

4 Likes

Thanks bro. One of my favorite things to smoke is Bubble Hash. Going to start concentrating on doing live runs from now on… but yeah I love making hash …
That Shiva Cookies is one special strain… I was skeptical at 1st about anything Cookies after some garbage fortune Cookies we got from Cali cons… but the Shiva Thai was crossed to the forum cut Cookies and gifted by a pvt breeder who assured me I would not be disappointed… he was right as rain… everyone that’s stuck their nose into those girls or smoked it has been gobsmacked… defs a staple strain around here

8 Likes

Yeah bro just a bunch of hermi bs… i crossed some of his stuff to a few other strains and got some ok stuff but that’s another story haha

5 Likes

just wait till you try the Double Cookies (Curt’s Thin Mint Cookie x GSC Forum) from Twin Peaks
got some waiting for you !

thinking of crossing these to Nightmare Cookies to see what happens

16 Likes

That looks like one sticky icky girl… would love to give that a run. grown fond of the forum cut crosses ive got (Field Trip and Shiva Cookies) and surprisingly the locomotion crossed to those fortune cookies has been pretty good too hahaha so yeah looking fwd to the Dosidos side of things now.

4 Likes

Yeah the shiva cookies crosses you sent me were all great. Almost everyone had candy like terps to it, in different flavours.

3 Likes

Thanks for the outdoor pics! You had them really blended in well. I was wondering how you had all of that flowering going on at first, heh,…

You light-deppin’ or what? :confused: :bouquet: :calendar:

Those Aussies are just getting started. :thinking:

:upside_down:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

The seed run is under light dep yeah

2 Likes

Damn Dude! That bud frightens me! Wow! :scream: Looks like it would glue me to the couch! :laughing:

2 Likes