Sun Valley Garden of Grew Some Things

gonna be a big change in your life - grow for it bro !!
Sam

7 Likes

Going to be so good once you all setup. Good luck with the move

2 Likes

So, slowing down, huh? lmao… Best vibes.

6 Likes

actually think he is speeding up

9 Likes

It really seems to be getting bigger, it will make this vimana fly very high :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I was just being a smart ass. heh. I get anxiety from thinking about keeping all of that stuff alive. That’s a lot of commitment.

6 Likes

Just a tad a skip and jump lol

3 Likes

A lot of great flower is going to come from all those!

6 Likes

Hey sunvalley living my dream bro!! Good luck on the moving never know how much shit ya got till ya move😀

3 Likes

just wondering how your Marauder did no hermi traits?

1 Like

Hahaha bro im finding out … tbh im burning 90% of my shit :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Hey there… none of my Marauder hermied on me but theres a chance with any Glue strain that it might show its face

6 Likes

None of mine that I have ran so far have hermied on me either

5 Likes

the GG#4 x Sour Bubble cross I just grew showed some male flowers inside the calyx early on near the bottom of the plant, outside. On just one pheno. I noticed them from prowling. I picked them off and never saw any more. Smoke is awesome and the plant did well.

5 Likes

I had a gg4bx2 hermi on me outside … full blown branches … but that was 1 of quite a few … all the rest were very stable … just have to be vigilant in the inspection department innit?

6 Likes

woo hooo yes we are ! and loving it lol

2 Likes

Sunvalley …Utmost respect from downunder mate , love your work . I hope to procure some of these one day down the road … keep on keeping on mate - great to see and great from the community

4 Likes

It’s definitely a nice strain I love my bingo #1.
But it’s almost there it’s nearly what I was looking for from this strain.
I’m sure with enough seed I could nail it down, but only have six beans left so chance is narrow

2 Likes

Cheers mate… thanks for popping in… few good growers from down under round here that i check out and shared with… let me know if youd like a few things to run through

5 Likes

Ultimate Purple x GDP … like sour grapes
Keeping this one around for a bit

21 Likes