Sun Valley Garden of Grew Some Things

It’ll make them nice and strong, lol
I wish my slow internet would load your pictures but knowing you they look great either way

5 Likes

Shot of the test runs, Shiva Dream x Blues, Shiva Cookies x Blues and Space Monkey x Blues

20 Likes

@Sunvalley you always have happy looking plants! Ill bet they have a Happy caretaker as well enjoying your grow show keep up the great work!

4 Likes

Thank you kindly @Tinytuttle you too have much happiness around your way… always great seeing your updates too

7 Likes

Wow @Sunvalley , Great plants, You have great taste in strains brother… I’m still holding out hope that your Lesotho seeds make it someday… I do love the sound of the strains you run like the Thai landrace and it’s hybrids sound wonderful indeed, I see you have some Malawi also… I’m sorry you had to destroy all those beautiful plants recently… Good thing you were able to save some …
I look forward to following your grows here at OG! :v: brother!

6 Likes

Hey brother thanks for the kind words. I have 're sent everybodies seeds again. I also haven’t received anything i traded either but I’m staying positive. I’ve sent you some Malawi seeds too bother. Hope things get through

7 Likes

Thank you very much, I hope they make it eventually, I have never had anything shipped from Africa before, Lets hope that the mail in Africa is just really slow.:slight_smile: Either way I appreciate the effort made…I certainly look forward to some African strains! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Finally we can stop hiding

14 Likes

Word spread wide

12 Likes

My last Nepoji f2 bud I’d been saving for a special occasion is officially being blazed

22 Likes

Special occasion indeed!

3 Likes

great news! They specifically enshrined the right to grow into law. Unanimous vote! Congratulations to everyone in South Africa

6 Likes

Very sad to hear that you haven’t received anything, including the beans I sent you. I also have not received the Transkei beans from you. But like you say, I’m also trying to stay hopeful. I’d love to see what you can do with my crosses.

4 Likes

You’ll definitely get something my brother. Theres been postal strikes here so apparently theres quite a backlog going out and coming in. But I guarantee one of the presis will land with you.

6 Likes

Yeah its a weight off the old shoulders hehe and its great they included growing indeed.

5 Likes

@cogitech what we deal with … https://www.google.co.za/amp/amp.ewn.co.za/2018/09/18/post-office-confident-of-clearing-delivery-backlog-following-strike

5 Likes

Congratulations on the legality :grin: we just legalized it here in Oklahoma for medical, but they still haven’t finalized regulations…

3 Likes

38 million delayed packages in a country with 55 million people!? :sweat_smile: daaaaaaaaammmmnnn…

6 Likes

it’s all those Wednesday ad bundles :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Hell yes ! Woot! A great day indeed!

1 Like