Sun Valley Garden of Grew Some Things

Yeah, 60’s. So after germ maybe just roll up the plastic door flap? We have a lot of fog in the winter

Yeah the other thing you can do is either get a greenhouse blanket to throw over in the later afternoon and put a couple of cheap led in there or you can get a cheapie heater and extraction fan to keep your temps up and humidity down at night.

3 Likes

Once they sprout will they be okay with just protection from the elements or will it still be too cold? So that’s like your 19-20 in the day and 9-10 at night

1 Like

20 celcius in the day outside will be like 30 Celcius inside the greenhouse … it’s just finding that balance between your hots and colds … your greenhouse is basically giving you a summer day but winter nights at the moment… so best thing is getting that environment warmed for nights and air moving

4 Likes

Gotcha! I just have to figure out something that won’t catch on fire. It’s just a cheapy plastic and pvc greenhouse. lol

2 Likes

Which thread of yours has a pic of the greenhouse ? I’ll have a look

3 Likes

At post 251 and 281

I’m thinking the best thing I can do is roll up the door for a few hours in the day, let the air flow naturally and dry the condensation.

Ok yeah I see … it’s little hehehe … well definitely keep that door open. You can just hang some shade net over the doorway to stop any flying critters from entering … but I’d also consider a little extractor to run at night ,:blush:

2 Likes

Yeah lol It’s 4’x6’x6’x6’ It’s a lil cheapy one! It comes down in the spring.

1 Like

Happy new year folks
My garden Stardawg crosses before this very wet period we’re having … I’ll get a pic soon as the sun’s shining again to show how much they grown

15 Likes

Space Monkey

13 Likes

Rain for days

11 Likes

Some sun would be nice now

13 Likes

Does anybody no the stop raining dance? Looks like you could use that about now eh?

3 Likes

Hey folks, hope everyone had a great Holiday and the new years off to a kick ass start. Here are a few pics of the garden currently

34 Likes

Damn @Sunvalley your shizzle looks amazing outdoors ! Congrats on a fine looking grow!

5 Likes

Thanks @Tinytuttle appreciate you stopping by :grinning:

3 Likes

That looks amazing as always!!

4 Likes

How long does it take you to trim all of that at season end? Holy crap!

4 Likes

Thanks Meesh !! Hehehe takes a few weeks :grinning:

4 Likes