Sunshine Daydream ⛅️

Hello Overgrow

I’m on the hunt for a renowned strain known as Sunshine Daydream. This particular strain holds a special place in my heart for its warm, snuggly, euphoric, and pain-relieving effects. There’s nothing quite like the serenity it brings, and only a handful of strains offer me this unique experience. GMO is one of the select few that comes close.

I’m open to various arrangements—whether it’s payment, a trade, or any reasonable request you might have in mind. I’m truly dedicated to tracking down this gem, and I greatly appreciate any help or leads you can provide. Thank you! :blush:

19 Likes

Should be tons of SSDD floating around on here. BX, F2s, etc… I will send you a flip of f2s I made years ago if you want some.

37 Likes

That the OG CREEDO I remember!!! Big :+1: to ya, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

@HolyAngel just hooked me up with SSDD. He might have some more in the next month or so

4 Likes

I’ve been looking for some ssdd myself too. Preferably f2s

3 Likes

Quite sure I have a few packs I’m interested in some auto fems

3 Likes

Either just I DMed you. Check out my current projects you’ll probably be interested in !

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.