added myself …definitely want to try these…and thanks

3 Likes

Thats a different strain, super freak.

3 Likes

My bad. I’ll get it right when I start the seeds

3 Likes

Is this not the strain?

3 Likes

Ready to pay my fair share and put something toward shipping. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: BTW - Thanks again for putting this in motion!!!

1 Like

HYBRID (50% INDICA 50% SATIVA) | AVG. THC 18-22% | Bx6 STABILIZATION

FRUIT | CHEM | SPICE

Supafreak

Supafreak is the product of an extensive breeding and selection product conducted recently by Shapeshifter. It was selected from 120 phenotypes of F6 generation Freakshow, and is completely stable for the following new traits: early finishing, it’s done Sept. 10-15 outdoors at most latitudes. A quicker finish indoors, 7-8wk. It has a lacier, thinner leaf structure, especially toward maturity. Impressive bud structure with astounding calyx ratio. The terpenes are unique and hard to describe, unlike anything we’ve smelled or tasted before. Blends of floral, fruit, chem, spice, and skunk. Nice fat colas can be expected, and also, like all the Freakshow lines she’s amazingly pest and mildew resistant.

Regular Seed Icon

REGULAR SEEDS

Feminized seeds

FEMINIZED SEEDS

Flowering Time Icon

FLOWERING TIME 40 DAYS, September 10-15

STRAIN BENEFITS

• 50% Indica 50% Sativa
  • Unique terpene profile
  • Average THC 18%-22%
    :+1:t4: :v:t4:
10 Likes

Midnight what time zone? :smiley::smiley:

1 Like

17 minutes, ummm eastern!

4 Likes

Soooooooooo close…

2 Likes

You should have received the payment, as is internal my one should take a bit , just let me know if not.

Thanks for making this possible

2 Likes

How do we pay you man?

2 Likes

Paypal, address is in the first post.

3 Likes

I will be doing an indoor open pollination

6 Likes

ok cool - with how many plants?

2 Likes

My goal is 5 plants. I haven’t decided if I’m gonna pick a stud male or use multiple males. I know there would be more genetic diversity with multiple males

4 Likes

Donation of $5.00 just dispatched. Thanks, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :pray: :100: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

@anon93244739 5 bucks to you

from me

Dequilo

7 Likes

Did we all round up to 5??

3 Likes

me and @misterbee did :wink:

for me it is monkey see monkey do :slight_smile:

4 Likes