Super Bowl who ya got?

Who do you guys have for Super Bowl favorites? Who are your favorites? Who do you love? Who do you hate?

5 Likes

I’ll start, Love Brady, always have, hated and still hate the Pats, glad to see him on Florida. Seahawks are my team. Pulling for Brady now.
My fave teams are…
Seahawks
Raiders
49ers (ever since Joe Montana, Steve Young, Jerry Rice days)
Tom Brady (I know its not a team, lol)
Eagles
Packers (hate Aaron Rodgers hope greenbay fails hard, but they won’t. Can’t wait for Rodgers to retire so I can cheer for Greenbay again)

4 Likes

Cowboys fan since the Staubach days.

2 Likes

That’s wayyyyy before my time :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Seen em real good and real bad. lol

2 Likes

Not my eagles :sob:

Titans!

Fk the cowboys :yum:

4 Likes

your eagles are already fucked. ha ha

5 Likes

That was some sad shit to watch. I’m okay with it. Young team gonna come back hungry after that embarrassment. Lots of cap space and three first rounders. Look out!

3 Likes

Lows and highs, Good management helps minimize the ups and downs.

3 Likes

First year qb, first year coach, I’d watch out for the Eagles in the next few years!

3 Likes

Seahawks fan here. Born and raised.

4 Likes

Yessssir.

Poor Indy stuck with soft ass Wentz. Great move getting rid of him. All th ability in the world. No clutch. Shrinks in the moment. Shame. What a waste.

3 Likes

Yea, my best bud is a diehard eagle fan, I’ve watched them struggle with Wentz for long enough :laughing:

3 Likes

Same here man! It’s the most canadian NFL team :laughing::laughing: AND close to us here in BC too

2 Likes

He tried. I like the pro teams. Not sure for me. @Jinglepot I am stoned. No lie. Got the Sold Rock water bong out. O Yea

2 Likes

Brady Brady Brady & Tampa Bay Against Green Bay ,<> …

5 Likes

My sentiments exactly :raised_hands:

1 Like

Fuck the cowboys :disappointed:

4 Likes

Yea, fuck the cowboys :laughing:

4 Likes

In a perfect world , I would like to see that happen

2 Likes