Super Fancy Cannabis Gadgets And Technology

Every once in a while I stumble across some new or previously unknown-to-me cannabiz gadgets. Some are very interesting and make me wish I had deep pockets and a fat wallet. Others…not so much.

Let us gawk in amazement, or shake our heads at the marvelous stupidity of…SUPER FANCY CANNABIS GADGETS AND TECHNOLOGY!!!

6 Likes

http://autocure.us/technology

Automated curing cabinet. Only $5000, you say??

6 Likes

I want it i want it I’ll send you the info on where to send it! Does that mean I don’t need these cheap ass boveda packets any more?

3 Likes

Do you mean to tell me that all I have to do is toss my untrimmed buds into this bag and shake it for a little bit and I end up perfectly manicured nugs??

And only $330 smackaroos?? Show me where the line is and who’s pud I have to whack to get ahold of one of these bad boys!

Yeah, right. I don’t know about this one. Color me sceptical.

7 Likes
5 Likes

Toss a pure sativa in there and get ready for PHAT YEELDZ!!!

2 Likes

Hey the leaf is 2000$ cheaper than the autocurer lol and has a dry mode . . . Leaf it alone and it grows the plant for you. . .

1 Like

nuthin beats good old hand trim quality.keep the money in your pocket to buy new seeds that what i think most or the people whom come out with these gagets never grown pot or smoked it.

2 Likes

To be honest, if they are selling that for $3000 that isn’t a bad price. Of course for that money, you could have a system that would cater for a dozen plants and it is a complete waste to use it for just one.

The cost of making a system to control one plant is the same as making one that can control 20 but you only get the return off one plant…

3 Likes

Yeah I think it’s more for people who want to grow, without actually growing lmao

1 Like

I did a quick demo. It involves lifting and flicking and twirling. Quite the aerobic workout

1 Like

Hand Held Cannabis Testing Lab $699

5 Likes

Yes! I’ve been looking to get one for years now, but I hear they aren’t super accurate. Still an awesome device though.

2 Likes

OFC not, but as time goes by they will probably get better u know…

2 Likes

Hopefully. I can see this would be very handy to most growers, especially breeders. Only thing stopping me is the price, but for 700 it’s really not bad.

1 Like

Like they say though " the device isn’t cheap. But it beats the $50,000 price tag on lab equipment normally used for analysis. "

It falls down with CBD and won’t read more than 1%, but for the rest of the chemicals it looks like a good tool for growers, breeders, and anyone else who wants to know what is in a bud.

3 Likes

Good time to mention the beams test for cbd and… Idk, erlich test for thc?

@ReikoX has it in his auto project thread I believe, I’ll look it up

2 Likes

I’ve actually seen one of these automated curing machines in use at a state licensed commercial grow. It seals like a vault and simulates the curing process by using an air pump to repeatedly pump out all the air until it creates a vacuum, and then slowly pumps fresh air back in. It was ridiculously loud.
I can see how this simulates the burping process (in a sense), but the variable it could never replicate is time. The terpenes and cannabinoid profiles can change a decent amount over a 2 month cure. I didn’t sample their bud so I’m not sure how effective it is, but it was certainly interesting to see it in action.

3 Likes

I think the Leaf system is more marketed to people who don’t have the time or patience to grow, or are disabled in a way that makes controlling the grow difficult. At their introductory conference, they said that they expect most the revenue to be on the refill nutrient packs, not on the machine itself.

2 Likes

Similar product is the Grobo

1 Like