Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze

We are a bit further into this @Sebring creation. She’s starting to frost up and I’m loving the structure. This one has been on my list for awhile so I’m happy one went female.

39 Likes

Looks great I’ll tag along

3 Likes

Looks great. My seeds were all duds.

3 Likes

Is this the RezDog SSSDH genetics?!

4 Likes

That is a bummer!

3 Likes

Yeah it was a bit unfortunate. I had planned to run multiple sativas. It worked out, just differently :+1:

5 Likes

I’m still sorry that they all where duds @Foreigner :tired_face::tired_face:!!

Im gonna reach out to some Swedish people I gave away some of those sssdh and opp x sssdh crosses and try to trade some back

Send you some and Hopefully they’ll won’t be duds this time :tired_face:

7 Likes

Hey @Swe-can man no hard feelings and not to worry.

I’m a man who hedges my bets so it wasn’t the end of the world and like I said, it worked out.

3 Likes

That I do know :raised_hands::raised_hands::v:!!

But I would have loved to see someone like you grow these to perfection :point_up_2::100:!!

3 Likes

Hey thanks for the kind words. Maybe I’ll grow them one day.

3 Likes

Checked my seedlist, Swe-can was really generous with me and I can send you half of all them, I would also like to see you grow them, that would give me clues on the how-to when my turn arrives. Send me a PM with your addy and they will go your way Pirata|nullxnull, I’m expectant em198|nullxnull with all the crosses you’re going to make … ejem|nullxnull

15 Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze (Swe-can)
15 SSSDH x Orange Push Pop (Swe-can)
15 SSSDH x Appeltizers (Swe-can)

10 Likes

You’re a real one. I have a few left, but been trying for fem for awhile.

4 Likes

*LSTed
*Changed nutrients from Dr. Earth :green_heart: to Down to Earth (as I was having issues sourcing Dr. Earth)
*Fed and watered

10 Likes

Still has a bit of time but it’s looking good.

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing with her being a sativa.

2 Likes

Really interested in trying this plant out. Good luck on the grows keep me in mind if you get some xtra

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see the end results

3 Likes

For sure fam!

2 Likes

8 Likes

Looks gooey ooey yummy gummy!! I love you!!

1 Like