Supersoil def

Hey guys I got 2 autos about 2 weeks into flower and got some bad leaf crispy and falling off idk what type of def it is heres some pics mostly on lower leaves usibg supersoil

20200915_192551

5 Likes

Peace @Patriots781 I have ran into the same problem in my soil that I made as well and on another forum I asked and it was a pH problem. Other things may show up when uts a pH issue as well. Since U say it’s a supersoil it should have all it needs hence the pH may be off. I used dolomite lime and it started clearing up for me but using lime takes time so dont get frustrated and think it’s not working. I added a few tbsp per pot which were 3 & 5 gallon. They were looking the same as this (less of the dark tints tho) and after some time of watering it started to clear up noticeably when the leaves that were starting to yellow or brown out started showing green creeping up into the leaf again. This was my experience and I may be wrong. But this just recently wa sa thing I dealt with. I trust I helped. Be well…:person_in_lotus_position:t6:‍♂:pray:t6:

Peace

4 Likes

This was them a few wks ago. They did bounce back. But then I had to get rid of them for legal reasons… :sweat::triumph:

3 Likes

Its all over outside here, have had issues with it on one of my apple trees, I think at least here its leaf spot. there good pics but my eyes are getting old

1 Like

Looks like a phosphorous deficiency to me, maybe you could try some bat guano tea or something like that. Also as 7anja said check your ph as well.

3 Likes

I agree with Phosphorus deficiency … Arriba|nullxnull

1 Like

Adding some bone meal or kelp meal to your super soil should do the trick.

I’ll go for soluble potassium, the only inconvenience with the bone meal it takes a lot time until is available for your plant.
I meant you can absolutely use it, but for a quick solution to your soil I’ll ho for a couple of watering will the soluble one an then re amendment with bone one, anyway those pots are a bit to small to relay in just water, ad some top soil amendments couple times per month/teas and you should be fine

1 Like

Peace @DesertGrown Is it safe to assume that kelp which is water soluble can be sprayed to fix this? Be well.:pray:t6:

Peace

1 Like