Support OG and Enjoy Perks with an Annual Patreon Membership

Can I get on that call list as well please. :pleading_face: @DougDawson

2 Likes

I will b taking advantage of ur awesomely generous offer. I was totally planning on making a contribution already but since u sweetened the pot I’m absolutely in.

4 Likes

You have been added @GallacreekD66 , thanks for supporting OG.

5 Likes

thanks for supporting OG.

It’s my honor man. And a very big THANK YOU as well for supporting OG’ers

2 Likes

Ok I’m in. I can only do the level 1 as much a I would like to do more the budget is tight. Especially to get more of @DougDawson work! I already signed up for the BMR seeds(THAT was a ride!) And can’t seem to win the Sour Grape through your giveaways and the Blue Kush came of the Spring Box. Gotta get the Grape! Any chance of a card with it?

5 Likes

Yes bud, a card will be included :v:

10 Likes

Nice, I switched it over to annual.

7 Likes

Thanks Doug, I was unaware that there was even an option for this. I guess my exploration of the site hasn’t been extensive enough, but I’m signed up now :+1:t2:
Nice to be able to support such a generous and knowledgeable community!

7 Likes

Nice man. I suggest everyone dig through the OG archives. I have found so many great threads and tons of knowledge archived here. It’s well worth a look. :v:

7 Likes

What about if I upgrade my support level

3 Likes

I just decided to pull the trigger
upgraded and switched up to annually because I love this place

6 Likes

I just became a level 2 patreon. I’ll probably go annual next couple days. Also @DougDawson whats the list for?
Edit, never mind. Found what it’s about. Yea, put me down please and thanks.

6 Likes

I became a level 2 supporter as of earlier today, but I just upgraded to level 3 because I was thinking what’s an extra $10 a month for all the benefits we receive here from knowledge to genetics and so much more!

and I didn’t even realize Doug was throwing in those packs at first, but wow what a great chance to grab a couple things I missed in giveaways…

Your generosity and kindness never stops even while on vacation! @DougDawson

I hope the upgrade helps with things even a fraction, I know the costs of running things isn’t necessarily cheap @LemonadeJoe

Thank you for all you do around here to allow us to have this wonderful place, without OG what would we all do??

Peace! :v:

7 Likes

Hey @Big_Yeloe , this was meant for new supporters signing up. Let me kick this around in my head a bit. :v:

3 Likes

Hey that works for me. I’m sure this was covered I would cancel my monthly and pay annually is this right?

NEVERMIND I WENT TO OP AND SAW HIW TO THANKS!

4 Likes

That’s very kind of you, @DougDawson !

Very creative use of member tagging, I see :slight_smile:

Thanks for becoming our supporter!

Thanks, @smokenhike !

I appreciate it!

Great! Thanks!

That’s very generous of you! Thanks!

You can smoothly change the period, just check out the first post.

11 Likes

Thanks for this @DougDawson . I just became a level 2 yesterday.

4 Likes

Hey there OGers.

I know you all love seeds! I got 3 10packs of my Shishkeberry #3 x C4DDD(basically a Chem D Bx3) i call Shish Dawg I’m willing to give away to NEW patreon subscribers.

The first 3 people to PM me proof of patreon subscription will get it!

Pz :v:t2:

16 Likes

I just subscribed to OG 's patreon but I’ve been on patreon for a while. That what you mean?

2 Likes

@joheimgrohen All new OG patreon Subscribers, throw me an PM :+1:t2:

Pz :v:t2:

13 Likes