Supporters Only: Overgrow Dark Theme

Finally! Overgrow has it’s own carefully crafted Dark Theme. It’s a perk for Supporters.

How to switch Dark / Light Theme?

If you are a Supporter, just visit User Profile → Preferences → Interface

And select Color Scheme from the dropdown.

How can I become a Supporter?

Please become our supporter on Patreon to enjoy the perks:

19 Likes

YASSS!!! I SWItCHED IMMEDIATELY!!

:heart:

5 Likes

Now that is SEXY! :+1: :grin:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

I really like this. Thank you for the additional theme.

3 Likes

It is an A+

2 Likes

Excellent :sunglasses:
Thanks LJ!

1 Like

I love it! Thank you @LemonadeJoe this is awesome!

2 Likes

It’s all dark around here like Batman :smiling_imp:!!!

:metal:t3:

3 Likes

Thanks @LemonadeJoe ! I love the new dark mode.

2 Likes

I’ve been meaning to become a supporter for quite a while and this feature gave me the kick in the ass that I needed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is this feature not available for mobile supporters like myself?

1 Like

You are in supporter user group now. Please check the preferences as stated above :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh man you’ve outdone yourself on this one, Joe! This is so much easier on my eyes! Thank you

3 Likes

Thanks! There are still some details to work on (because personally I use the Light theme only). Please let me know if you run into anything worth improving!

2 Likes

For my iphone i just had to log out and log back in for the new Dark mode to appear under interface.

1 Like

:+1:
Yes, if you have just become a supporter, then browser refresh of the site is needed. Logout / login works too.

I seem to have lost my Regular status after getting a custom status? Is that supposed to happen?

That is just a coincidence. You need to read more topics and participate in general to keep your Regular status. You are now Regular emeritus.

2 Likes