Swami and Brotherhood of Eternal Love (BOEL) Gear

I was recently introduced to Swami by @Sebring with his generous donation of Cherry Bomb to a project I will be running within the next 1-2 months.

Swami’s possession of BOEL genetics really intrigues me and their Instagram posts are certainly drool inducing. Does anyone here run Swami’s gear? Are there any old school members that still have BOEL genetics running in anything besides a hybrid form?

If you have pics, please post here!

6 Likes

@cannacrab, Did you ever start the CB?

2 Likes

I will soon… I was planning on starting everything in Jan, but the universe has not allowed it yet.

4 Likes

I just killed off a male CB plant, and I’ve got about 6 more seeds germinating right now, I think, I was stoned… It might be 10…
I’m planning on pheno hunting a little and then creating a ton of seeds from them. I’ve smoked a bunch a buddy grew and it’s the most sublime sweet floral fruity smoke. It had no earthiness, no skunk, no harshness at all.

9 Likes

Sounds like good stuff. Got a pack of the CB and some other Swami gear in the fridge waiting on time and space.

3 Likes

@Sebring did you find it stimulating?

1 Like

It was a nice mellowing spacey head high. A super creative, but not disabling, high.

A couple tokes and we started inviting friends over like we did when we were young.

10 Likes

I hadn’t checked back on here in a while so I was shocked at the stage the MW was already at. Besides the pistols, the structure looked amazing. My thought was that they must need more lumen indoors for stability due to Sativa lineage.

4 Likes