Swamp Chronicles - seed giveaways & more

Hope this is a good spot for this type of thing - with the last couple of swamp runs I’ve been left with a good handful of seeds.

I plan to find homes for much of the bounty through here.

All are welcome, feel free to join at your leisure for a chance to grow some prized beans, and peek inside my rooms & current projects.

First giveaway was completed - both winners should recieved their packs of the Tasteful Dead and Uncle Truffles soon.

I had run the first giveaway through this year’s swamp hunt thread. Much of the seeds we will visit were done outdoors in the swamp - using living soil and water in the last two seasons.

I’d like to be able to give a few notes about the parent plants for each pack up for grabs. There are some f2 and f3 packs up for grabs - but the majority are F1’s. All are regular packs.

Going to get some photos together and select the next two packs I’ll be shipping out to 3 selected winners. Please feel free to join the party.

:call_me_hand:

28 Likes

Don’t mind if I do!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Did someone say a party!? :thinking:
Yes please! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Party? That sounds cool!!

2 Likes

I’m in
Thanks👍

1 Like

Apparently there is a party :tada: :tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

Party :partying_face::tada::partying_face::tada::partying_face: say what

1 Like

Shit I was late to the party lmfao party foul u may exit the party now lol thanks for the chance congratulations winners hope everyone has a great night

1 Like

Your weird grow set up(because it is new and never seen anything like it) is amazing and those girls that throw colors on late flowering are gorgeous. :heart_eyes: