Swe-Can OG Strain Test - #1 Harvest -

So first thing first… got all the autos down for now and the test run is done…

Need to clean up my grow room because of the spidermites that came in late bloom… but when everything is down ill start fresh and with new gear…

The setup :
1 = 5x5 with 600w cobs 3000k
1 = 4x4 with either 500 w solstrips or solstix not orderd yet…
1= 2x2 for seed run with 150 w t5 and 200w bloom light…

The seeds!

Orange goji from @50State
Gxc99 and Dxc99 from @paintedfire420
Dragonblood f3 from @Mongobongo
Portwine cheese from @SamwellBB
Apollo 11 when they arrive from @Sebring
And orange dauqiri testers from greenpointseeds thanks to @Badfishy1 who made me think twice about growing them…

And maybe Ufs18 from @50State if i can get them before the end of the month…

And a little one from @Mr.Sparkle darkdevil and one from @Reikox but not finished yet

63 Likes

First in line my man :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Glad to have you here mr :grin: just have some patience with me… need to do a full cleanup before i start some but the beans will be in 16 oz cups in a couple of Days so i can start slowly!! Hopefully i get some males so i can chuck some pollen on these gems! And if im allowed from all the breeders abow ill give them back to the good People of OG

14 Likes

Plenty of patience here. You can’t really not have growing :wink: I’m sure most the folks will be more than happy for you to share the beans from any Chuck’s. Absolutely obliterate those spider mite and get yourself order before you drop any beans in. I had to do the same in my bloom space. So much effort :rofl:

15 Likes

That’s one helluva lineup!

10 Likes

Believe me. Im about to bomb the place 2-3 Times before i even start cleaning inside the tent… using ammoniak and everything i can find before i even think about putting any plants inside my tent.

I Will have them under 150w t5 in my bedroom before i put them in the grow room… So im starting slow and i guess about 2 week or 3 before i put them in the grow room…

Hopefully i get some males and i have put and order on colladial for the dauqiri testers so i can have more of them for the future !

16 Likes

I had the same thing happen. Lost the grow. I put 3 pyrethrin bombs in a 12x12 room then drowned everything in Floromite waited 5 days and blasted the space with forbid then bleached the tent. Ain’t nothing that ain’t green living in there now

14 Likes

What he said :smiley:

Cheers dude this gonna be a good one!

6 Likes

@Swe-can I agree with all above” this is one hell on a line up “
I’ll tag along for the show Joint rolled chair pulled up

6 Likes

Impressive list of strains , will have a close look to your progress. Thanks everyone for all that info about cleaning and sanitating tents, it will soon be my war … :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Dark devil and F.A.M seeds cured and dried

38 Likes

A little update for today!

No pics yet but everything is going smoothe… light kit arrived from digikey 21 x 1190mm 3500k with 3x200 meanwell drivers as @Mr.Sparkle sugested… will be built as fast as i can Also…
The uncle festers arrived today also so i Will put them in dirt as fast as i can so they will have a chance to grow big as the others…

I Will be posting pics around week 1 when they go in the Main tent… untill then ill keep my fingers crossed for atleast 4 males of 30 seeds pop… 26/4 would be perfect :ok_hand::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Strainlist : Added uncle festers and orange sunshine to the grow…

22 Likes

fake rarity for sure

1 Like

AWESOME!!! I got a 50 pack of the ufs18 from 50state as well! Can’t wait to see how yours turn out!! Hope you have some odor control in place…apparently this stuff is STANK!!!

9 Likes

:thumbsup: Ignore the misinterpreter’s critique :wink:

Thread title did make me laugh… :thinking: Bubonic :biohazard: plague & :zap: lightning are relatively rare but I don’t place much value on them, personally. :sweat_smile:

:v:

:evergreen_tree: :sweden: :syringe: :us:

10 Likes

Haha ,I just read the title ! Awesome brother ! Sounds like you are about to get busy yeah !
Peace and love brother !

4 Likes

Haha , yeah I just glided over that bs ! Hope all is well where you are !
Peace and love !

3 Likes

Would love an update brother! Cheers!
Peace and love yeah!

3 Likes

Will give a update in the end of the week :nerd_face: not much to see right now thou…

29 of 30 is abow ground and starting to grow a bit more, each day that passes. The diy 600w led is finish and Will be mounted up in the 4x4 tent… is gonna be wild in the flower tent truly! The other tent is ordered but because of the holiday it take time for it to arrive… but dosnt matter cause im gonna use the flower tent as veg tent until it arrives.

Plan is to let 25 females grow in the flower tent each round ( 11L square pots ) thats all i can fit inside 4x4 and hopefully 5 dads from each of the strains in 16 oz cups in my boom boom room. All accept the banana daquiri (Fem). The veg tent is gonna hold 1 of each mom i like and produce 3-5 clones each for every round and 1 clone for breeding with and as said before all the seeds that are made are going back to the community here in OG. I Will make a list of who pollen what and even try to make f2 from each strains and f3.

Pics Will be up soon also :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thank you all for hanging along!! Have so much work right now for christmas and the holidays

16 Likes

One thing i know thou is that they are seeded one week behind everyone… But they are the same size as the others… tuff strain deluxe!! I belive i find a Nice keeper in the ufs18!!! :champagne:

8 Likes