Swe-Can OG Strain Test - #1 Harvest -

Ohh I wish I could @cannabissequoia

A small update on the grow and harvest :blush::blush:

25 Likes

What kind of light is that? icon_e_confused|nullxnull Did it frighten the cola or was it supercrop? frech|nullxnull

14 Likes

300 w bulb!!! To top heavy thats why it goes down like that… Leaning Tower Of Amnesia :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

12 Likes

Aaaaah, thanks, thought they were separated tubes icon_e_surprised|nullxnull , now I see they were the filaments. Impressive cola Arriba|nullxnull, Amnesia was.my first strain, I bought it on Amazon embaressed_smile|nullxnull, glad I found OG, nothing has been the same since … ejem|nullxnull

7 Likes

So i got 2 males confirmed
1 of the ohb and 1 of the appeltizers and in the trash bin.

3 confirmed females from the sssdh… just hoping for one male of the sssdh
And the only orange pop that made is a female too!

22 Likes

Cut the haze down… couldn’t wait no more and needed the space…

I also ordered 2 new 320w that gonna replace the broken 600w only 200 is currently working

I also order some Guana and other too top dress the girls… I see they need it !! Didn’t amend the soil right from last run… still waiting for the last sssdh to show gender then we have a full house in there…

1 opp = female
1 ohb = female
3 sssdh = female
4 appeltizers = female
1 unknown sssdh = please be a good male !!

Also got my first order I did from soaknbeans and popping the sssdh package so hopefully we get some more to work with!!

And the soloberrys are up and going

27 Likes

plants looking healthy, and man that haze looks like dried moss understand why you chopped it

9 Likes

:sweat_smile: I thought you were instructing me… for a second there… :laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Thanks @Mr.Sparkle :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::fist:

Picture is bad… ill try take a nice photo of it dry and cured…

But yeah it was like one of those forever growing plants that a certain company sells for 100.000 $$ :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Maybe :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

I know I needed to tell myself that everyday… Cut it… it will never be done

9 Likes

i do it every 6 months they work wonders for any IPM

3 Likes

19 Likes

Sorry for the delay

But I’ll have been doing the last 3 weeks are just laying in bed, taking a hour walk, eating some food and watering the plants when I had the strength to do it.

And almost lost my memories in a crazy way… this shit virus fuckes with your brain dear people…

So the soloberrys are growing slow but I think the cold is making them grow slow too and under a shitty blurple light…

So are the Sssdh IX1 I got from Kakalak

The plum gums testers are in paper towels together with some other strains I got from Sebring last release. Trying to fill the tent :tent:

So we where lucky as hell with the last Sssdh

And put him together with one of the best looking sssdh female i have in the breeding tent.

Cut the top off the male to save the pollen for the others and also to keep in the freezer for the future.

I’m gonna paintbrush the rest of the plants with some pollen but only a few branches.

So there gonna be a cross between

Sssdh male x

Orange push pop
Appeltizer
Sssdh

24 Likes

i hope you’re feeling better. also hope those soloberrys pick up the pace. they seem to not want to be grown, so the resulting bud better be good, lol.

7 Likes

Hope you’re through the worst of it now. Garden is looking good anyway.

4 Likes

Glad you finally found that male Arriba|nullxnull, hope you will leave back soon that wuflu nightmare and take care of yourself and your gorgeous plants … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

Those plants sure look beautiful :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

@anonymous4289 it’s cold outside and the blurple doesn’t give enough heat so I’m a bit to blame, but they’re gonna go inside another tent today and hopefully get big and beautiful!!

@smokenhike @George @Papalag

Thanks for the kind words and well wishes

6 Likes

6 of 6 for the plum Gums ( :muscle:)

Cleaned the other lady’s legs a bit and put the soloberrys in the veg tent with the other small ones

And some few closes ups on the proud soon to be mom and dad :laughing:

26 Likes

Man, been reading this whole thread for most of today. @Swe-can your tents look amazing. I can’t believe how many you pack in there. I’m sure I read it today but what size tents you using? I’ve gone and smoked myself forgetful already lol.

5 Likes

Thanks for joining in @joecool :pray:

The tent is a 4x4 and if it’s a good run I have 20 good looking ladies in there !!

8 Likes