Swe-Can OG Strain Test - #1 Harvest -

Gorgeous grow there, buddy!!! Looks like it’s gonna be a heavy harvest!!!

5 Likes

Totally amazing grow my freind. Kudos to you

4 Likes

Hey Swe-Can, the tent is looking amazing!!! I did have a question though, I thought I saw a little hydro corn/ hydro tron on top of your soil in the more recent pictures, wondering what sparked the change and what the changes you are seeing as a result. Plants seem to be loving all that you do so keep up the good work!!

3 Likes

What strains are in there? :blush:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

How are they doing? Soon to be a harvest I believe? Yeah I only got 1 of 3 to survive but the one i got is gassy and dense… smells like rotten fruit but taste is beautifully good :yum:
I wish I hade the other phenos like you… but they are keepers! Didn’t think so at first… slower veg time than all of the other’s but compensate with the flavors and nice yields.
Have some pictures to compare our different phenos?

:pray::pray::pray: as always thank you tappy :heart::heart:

That’s the charm with O.G @ubcchemo as always thank you kindly and as much as I enjoy growing and watching you guys do a amazing work :muscle::ok_hand::ok_hand: is not hard decision to make for me to try and become a amazing grower as the rest of the wonderful people here in O.G

I always use the hydro corn/tron in the bottom of my pots and in the soil mix"we call it leca kulor :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:" but this time I had some extra and put it on the top as well. The reason I use it for more air and easier watering when it comes to the soil and pots. Same thing why I use vermiculite and coco fiber in my soil. So leca, vermiculite, coco ,and subcools soil mix is my perfect mix and works well with the way I grow :grin::grin::ok_hand:

Orange goji @50State
Orange sunshine also 50s
Ufs 18 also 50s
Portwine cheese @SamwellBB
And Gx99/Dxc99 accidently mixed them up @paintedfire420
And Banana orange daiquiri from greenpointseeds

And in the small tent are darksparks from @Mr.Sparkle
And also 4 Amnesia haze seedlings from an old stock i tried to see if the germ after all these year’s but I never took any pictures of them. Will put them in this weekend

14 Likes

I love seeing a nice spread of different plants!!! What’s that old saying?..variety is the spice of something…lol

5 Likes

We have very similar tastes. Nice lineup my friend. Yeah ill take some pics. I have one jarred and 1 hanging and 2 more going. I was able to bring 4 to finish line. 2 hermed and were killed early flower. Havent posted many pics. They are embarrassingly yellow

3 Likes

19 Likes

Look at those massive donkey **** :ok_hand::ok_hand::muscle:

Well it’s harvest time for them soon?!
What week are they in @PoppaPuff ?

All i can say is nice work with em and happy harvest anytime now!

6 Likes

Well you can’t eat the same food everyday haha

@Tappy :rofl::rofl::rofl::man_facepalming:

8 Likes

What the hell? It’s getting darker and it’s driven me crazy. I have seen and smoked tons of weed, but I never seen anything like that… to you and Mr.Spakle phuggin WOW. The rest of your future harvest looks great too, butt… the latest, juicy, purple/black, sweet goodness, I, I gotta have it!
Ohhhhh Mr.Sparkle…
I ran out of karma to give out again, have a awesome weekend.

4 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::man_facepalming: I know right !! But thank you for the kind words and for stopping by :heart:

Thats the man right there !!
One thing I do know !!
O.G is the home of some of the greatest good hearted and awsome growers I ever encountered in my life!!

Just love to everyone :heart::heart:

7 Likes

Day 55 of 12/12

One more week in the GxC99 and then chop chop !

28 Likes

Lookin good swe-can, mine are at day 45 and not a damn yellow leaf in site. Going to start flushing this week. I think they will need another 2 or 3 weeks.

5 Likes

The cherry jubilee’s ? Love the colors of them :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::vulcan_salute::vulcan_salute::vulcan_salute:

The worst part is the last 2 weeks of waiting :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::v::fire:

6 Likes

Damn that tent is full! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Full of absolute glouriousness! They’re lookin fantastic! :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:
Looks like you are in for one hell of a trim week tho :thinking::cry::rofl:

4 Likes

:man_facepalming::pray::pray::pray::face_with_hand_over_mouth: @HolyAngel belive the whole Sunday will go just by trimming and harvesting 5 of the GXC99 but it will be worth it !!

It is a small jungle in there but they look happy thou :sweat_smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Looks like you’ve got severe trim jail ahead :sweat:, put your gloves in the freezer when finished and you will get some good hash Arriba|nullxnull , wish it was my tent! Aplausos|nullxnull

3 Likes

@George
Yeah have to stock up with food and alot juice haha :sweat_smile:
That’s something I should try, put gloves in the freezer… always thrown away after I used em… tried to pick up small amounts but I believe your on something with the freezer :bulb: !!

So I decided to cut the gxc99 today and 2 of the ufs18 because I found nanners on the ufs18 and alot of them too. They all look finished with around 10% Amber, I would love a bit more amber but what can I do.

Things are so heavy they’re tipping over

So the dark sparks in their 16oz cups and the amnesia on the right. Soon to be transplanted into their new home when im finished harvesting the others.

22 Likes

Dark sparks are such a trip to grow. Very unique flavor profile.(I’ve grown 1)

4 Likes