Swe-Can OG Strain Test - #1 Harvest -

Very beautiful plants.i would say you do good work, but it ain’t work is it. Great hobby ain’t it! Keep having fun, I am!

5 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

And will remain the same!:eyes::grin:

3 Likes

It is and will always be the best way too cheer a person up!! Work or not :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
Especially now when everything is dark :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Yeap, happy plants make a happy grower :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and vice versa, you seem to give them always what they want, they will give you plenty of rewards, skål … beer3|nullxnull

5 Likes

@George

I’ll do my best everyday for the sake of the good herb :herb: :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::heart_eyes:

Skål brother and salud!! Keep safe :pray:

7 Likes

Day 24 of 12/12

27 Likes

Nice pics, love the angles! What lights you running?

3 Likes

Very organized and elegant

4 Likes

Thank you both :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

I always suck in taking photos so had to try something new!! The lights are 600w diy bridgelux gen2 all thanks to @Mr.Sparkle !!

9 Likes

You are killing it. :100:
Beautiful. :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Nice new set-up. Some grade A growing on here. I love to see thkse little/big purple autos. Some of that stuff can catch you off guard. The Red Poison from @Hashtree STILL staggers me!

Every time I see ITS I see him with the light bulb in his mouth. hehe! :smiley::+1:t2:Great stuff going on.

5 Likes

I’m a total useless simp when it comes to diy. I’ve been contemplating asking mr sparkle to get me a list and design a light for me. I went to the website and was immediately confused as to how many straps, drivers etc … I really like my kingbrite led. But I would love more even coverage wall to wall.

5 Likes

I did diy w solstrips, which kick ass. But that bridgelux thread thats on here has me thinking about what I could do to supplement. Hmmm… ???

5 Likes

What size are those pots?

2 Likes

Thank you mr :heart_eyes:

Yeah I got some in the beginning!! Beautiful colors and looks like dr.greenspoon!!

Belive me i asked the man alot of questions before I got it right!! Not just him but plenty of folks helped too!!

Heard alot of good things and seen alot of good things here in O.G with the solstrips!

But diy bridgelux is a bang for the bucks !! Recommend to read and ask all the good people in the thread together they will make the world bright :wink: :bulb:

7 Likes

6.5L so I could put more of them in… usually do the 11L

5 Likes

Day 30 of 12/12 … just a reminder for myself… things getting some sugar on top…

29 Likes

That garden looks nice, and your camera skills are pretty good from what I see.

6 Likes

Awesome work. I’m glad I checked it out. You got some sugar babes packin it on. I’ll be checking back in for sure. Have a good one.:v:

3 Likes