Sweet Special from Sweet Seeds - Big buds from Czech Republic

Hello Guys
I wan’t to share with you my outdoor grow from this year
It’s just one simple plant :mask: :laughing: but it gives me a lot of heavy bud’s :heart_eyes:
a little bit of info:
Seed is Sweet Special from Sweet Seed’s ( fast verzion )
Soil is compost with basic soil from gardening and about 6 litre’s of perlit
For vegetative phase I fertilize plant with leachate from nettles ( its simple, organic, free and really good for plants )
You basically can’t overfill them with that fertilizer :relieved:
For bloom phase I used Plagron Alga Bloom + litlle bit of Sugar roayal

I bend her a lot, so it make’s a lot of top bud’s ( thats in my opinion best way to have high yield )
I prefer to combine cuting the top’s with bending
Bending is better from the start, because it’s less stresfull for the plant
I used net to keep plant together, because when it start’s rain, buds get’s heavy and plant can lay on the ground… :wink:
First image is from May 18 and cutted down on October 6th
You guy’s can guess, how much grams it can be on that plant
It’s drying right now, and I am really curious how much it will be :smiling_imp: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
And one thing I was really surprised, was that this strain is purple, because on the official picture is green :grinning:

14 Likes

yes the finished product looks beautiful with those colors! really curious how the smoke will be, i will guess 2 pounds

2 Likes

Beautiful plant! :green_heart:

1 Like

Where did you get those plant benders? Those are cool! What’s the official name of them?

1 Like

You got a really nice spreading bush there!

1 Like

@BongKeeperCZ, welcome to Overgrow…
Nice purple plants! Fast version is that “semi-auto flowering”?

7 Likes

Thanks @LemonadeJoe might have to invest in some of those !

2 Likes

Can’t find them on Amazon! Wonder if they can be picked up in grow shops in the US?

2 Likes

sorry @Tinytuttle i did not look at the shipping&handling and everyone i found is more for shipping than the product lol

1 Like

Figures! Isnt that the way it usually works!

1 Like

Thank’s so much to all you guys :innocent: I am glad you like it :slight_smile:
Fast verzion means, that they crossed one normal plant ( in my case it’s Hog and Grapefruit ), with some autoflowering 3rd generation :slight_smile:
As a result, it has that advantage, that flowering phase is faster about 1-3 weeks :triumph:
And these benders are really helpful, definitely recommend them
Thank’s again everyone :mask:

4 Likes

Efectivamente. En teoría, están echas para adelantar su floración de cara a climas nórdicos sin que los genes auto florecientes recesivos se manifiesten en el fenotipo…

1 Like

Exactly :slight_smile: I can’t even notice that she has autoflower genes

1 Like

This one is from harvest day :stuck_out_tongue: :grin: sticky as hell so I take silicone gloves :ok_hand: :pray:
I hope its not against the rules of OG to post youtube videos…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgascKljlUk

5 Likes

For Ending this, I just want to say, that I was very pleasantly surprised :pray: :innocent:
It was about 1240 grams (not perfetly trimmed) :sunglasses:

Thanks all for likes :slight_smile:
There are some pictures of final buds, I also made BHO, from about 200 grams of bud leaves :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Smoke report ! Hows the final smell ?

1 Like

Outstanding bro! Much Respect @BongKeeperCZ! There is nothing like sun grown flower. Mmmmm.

1 Like

I’am sorry but I can’t specify that smell, It’s too different from other strains :sweat_smile:
But I can tell you guys, that it’s really nice smell, taste is sweet as the name says :relaxed:
I smoke it daily, and it get’s me still high, as the first time :heart_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Supposedly it should be 60% indica, and that perfectly agree, decent high, but you are still able to do do some activities
I’am absolutely satisfied with this strain :evergreen_tree:, but this year I’am gonna grow Killer Kush and Sweet Skunk again :yum: and some Green poison also :four_leaf_clover:
Thank’s to everyone for feedback, I appreciate that :astonished: :grin:

4 Likes