Coming very soon.

22 Likes

pulling up a chair as i also have two 88g13hp seedlings in my tent

11 Likes

I got one going as well chair pulled up

12 Likes

Oh, nice. I’ll be following along as well :smile:

9 Likes

I got a cooler full of beer and a lawn chair…might as well watch!:wink: Gotta pack waiting on me. Interested to see what ya get.

10 Likes

I just got the seeds today. I will be starting them here in the next couple days.

24 Likes

I have some as well, so watching to see how they do :metal:

7 Likes

:raised_hands: :herb: :boom:

It just so happened that mama & sister cuts found my bedroom AND I’ve got the beans nyaa-nyaa-nya-nyaaa-nyaa :tongue:

:+1: truly OG Family line :sunglasses:

:evergreen_tree: Now I need a nya-nyaa emoji… WTF

9 Likes

I’m along for the ride on this one.

7 Likes

Nice his seeds are on deck at my house. I expect good things.

8 Likes

Uhhhhh u may wanna look at your pics
Felt like I was on /b

5 Likes

I edited your post, maybe keep your dick pics in a different folder to your grow pics :smirk:

10 Likes

Lolz could of been worse. I accidentally sent a text to my boss instead of co worker b4. Moderately embarrassingly. At least here he got a take back.

5 Likes

Lol yeah, that could have been a game changer, if it was sent to a boss :scream::rofl:

6 Likes

Awesome. I have the same pack and was planning to pop for the next run. Keep us updated.

6 Likes

I got me a chair pulled up. I have Jedi’s cut and at the same time I got his, I was gifted some from another friend. I’ve been wanting G13 for a while. I’ll be popping mine soon. I want to run them outside and look for a couple of keepers. Best vibes on the run @ttutone! peace

7 Likes

I think that you have cuttings of the three nicest of the nine moms from that run. #14, #17, and #19.

Did you get #19?

8 Likes

“Just” 14 & 17 & I declined a male. :grin:

…& for the public :clap: record @SCJedi has laid a heap of others on me too :clap:

:evergreen_tree: oh yeah-- feedback thread sorry @ttutone :smile:

6 Likes

Here is the method I used to start the three seeds:
3 - ‘88 G-13 x Hashplant seeds
A shot glass
Tap water
A splash of H2O2
A heat mat
A piece of sandpaper taped into a tube

16 Likes

Wow. I almost forgot about this diary. I’ll update soon.

8 Likes