Taity grows …

Ey up. I wasn’t going to do a diary. Was just going to keep my head down after the last forum debacle. Seems like a decent place. Im sure you have your share of pompous humans brimming with hubris but so far so good.

As it stands I’m coming to the end of flower in one tent. I have 5 psychosister x honeybadger. These are in 2L pots of coco on canna A&B. I’ve found running unknown plants in big pots is a waste of time. Using up all that lecky on summat meh is just an utter waste of money.

All 5 are pretty uniform when it comes to smells. Just stinky bluesy pong. They’re psychosis x cheese/blues respectively so it’s bound to honk :slight_smile: I’ll wait until the neighbours go to their seaside home before I chop it lol

These are a UK420 subbie submitted by HazyDaze. Psychobadger. All around good egg. He gifted me these beans just out of sheer kindness. I’m hoping I’m doing them justice. I’m not bringing forum beef with me but he’s one of the few 420 folk I hold in high regard.

In an even smaller tent I’ve got some young uns going. It’s a bit of a mix. Some seeds didn’t pop and some were too needy so they got filed under B for Bin.

Theres …

Lem Chem x 5 connoisseur genetics
Everlasting strawberry x 6 andromeda
Blues x 10 Ugorg
DB x GG4 x ZK x 7 DrFeelgood/uk420
Lot#5 Evo F2 x 2 oldtimer/syrup/uk420
Konacookie x 5 twigs/uk420
ESB x 2 FDM
Choccherryicecreamdieselcake x 2 connoisseur

This pic is from a few days ago. They’re marching on but you can see a couple of needy ones looking a bit pale n that. If they don’t buck up they’re going in the bin.

I saw a closed thread for a blues preservation run. You want it? Lemme know. They’re no longer available and as long as I’m not trying to be on the take I’m sure VRG wouldnt mind. It’d be a sacrifice but I could even do an open pollination. Just let me know if yer bothered or not.

30 Likes

Hey LumpyMashedTaity,
Lovely plants!!
I have Syrups, Celia Bx1, running the last 5 of that pack now.
I’m also just finishing up my buds I stored away, from last year of Celia Bx1. We love that strain!!
Lot#5 Evo F2 x 2 oldtimer/syrup/uk420
I’m also just starting to sample the ESB buds, from FDM.
They are delicious, with a strong Blueberry scent, and her most excellent dreamy buzz!
ESB x 2 FDM
I only ever swapped a couple of emails with OT1, when I joined OG in late 1999, and gave a $50.00 donation, when I joined.
I had ZERO computer skills, back them.
I was a machine builder/installer, only our electrical tech’s had them.
I bought a Tiny Computer system, in June of 1999, using the books that came with it, I entered the world of crashing that SOB over, and over, and over, LOL! Then I found OG!!
webe

7 Likes

Aye he’s a decent lad is syrup. Probably thinks I’m a cock :rofl: which is fair enough. He might even have a point. I dunno. But the lads who made the hacks deserve the credit.

5 Likes

I’d love some Blues if it’s cool with VRG. I’m not trying to tag him like I’m snitching or something, but he’s on here and responds. Haha. I love the sound of that cross of the flower pics!! Sounds like a stinky winner to me. I hope you stick around and show off some more of those genetics in flower and whatnot. Thanks for sharing!!

7 Likes

Obviously, I’m a proper gentleman and wouldnt do it if VRG didn’t approve. I’d do it for myself but until I joined here I wasn’t aware there was a desire for blues but I’m happy to help out. In a way it’s a compliment to ugorg that folk are still interested after all this time, especially since weed people can be extremely faddy.

9 Likes

Shoot, I’m still dying to get my first UGORG and Connoisseur packs and my buddy got me excited about them 15 or so years ago. Haha. I didn’t really mess with seeds back then and they seemed tough to get, but then I just kind of forgot. Now OJD and VRG are both here and their gear is readily available. Maybe not the exact UGORG packs I’d like, but hey I’m pretty late to the party so I get what I get. Haha

1 Like

You might want to have a peek at Jaws’ work. He’s done a good few hybrids using #1. Failing that ugorgs new stuff is available on their website and attitude. I grew a hack of their ghettoblaster and it was lovely. Apple/green grape taste and smell. That hack was (cheese x gelato) x ghettoblaster. But I’ve not tried or seen much of the new stuff personally.

If I was you I’d grab a pack of premier sweet while they’re there. Been out of stock for ages. Got about 20 packs of OJD’s hybrids too. I prefer to shop locally but it’s not like I’m tripping over British breeders. They’re like hens teeth.

3 Likes

Premier Sweet, Killer Skunk, and the UGORG #1 Bx1 are the ones I’m eyeballing that are in-stock. My selection will be made easier if some are out of stock when I have the extra cash for an order. Haha. I’m definitely not tripping over any breeders these days. These two are just a personal thing. My buddy was a weed nerd/forum head back in the day, he loved these two, talked about them so much I remembered them all these years later, and they both produced some killer plants he grew out of their gear. So, I just want to give them a try for old times sake basically.

3 Likes

I’m surprised the prem sweet are still there. They must have found some hiding and restocked them. They’ve been out of stock for aaaaaages. Everyone likes prem sweet. I’d shoot for them.

4 Likes

Just been and fed the small ones. Still got a few sulkers. They’re easy to spot. Not sure what’s up with them. They’ve got a week before they get binned my days of looking after needy children are over.

Here’s the blues. Got 3 that went a bit mutant but are sorting themselves out. They look reyt enough

Gonna put a 1.2m2 up during the week and give them some elbow room.

11 Likes

ahh here you are my friend, have the notice on now so any time you have updates i will know.

sooooooooo.

crownpuddle package

the Exodus Cheese cut i have here right now.

should be fun for-sure …

12 Likes

Damnnnnnnn. Jealous guy over here. Haha. Nice packs!!

5 Likes

yes those gold packs are going to get wet for-sure in the next seed drop, and was told that those Killer Skunks should rock pretty hard as well.

going awesome …

6 Likes

Yeeeessss they made it!! :hugs: Boom!! You’re all stocked up there mucka! Time to find a sweetheart :+1:

4 Likes

my most recent work with the UGORG.

ALIEN GORG {F1-V1}
ALIEN GORG {F1-V2}
ALIEN GORG {F1-V3}
APPALACHIA GORGE {F1}
BANANA GORG {F1}
BED-ROCK GORG {F1}
BLUE GORG {F1}
BUBBLEGUM {09/F2} GORG
CHEM GORG {F1-V1}
CHEM GORG {F1-V2}
CHEM GORG {F1-V4}
CHEM GORG {F1-V5}
CHEM GORG {F1-V6}
CHIMERA GORG {F1}
DANK GORG {F1}
EXODUS GORG {F1}
GARY PAYTON GORG {F1}
GMO GORG {F1-V1}
GMO GORG {F1-V2}
GRAPEFRUIT GORG {F1}
IMPURE GORG {F1}
LOST GORG {F1}
MANDARIN GORG {F1}
MONKEY GORG {F1}
PURPLE GORG {F1}
STARDAWG GORG {F1-V1}
STARDAWG GORG {F1-V2}
TRAINWRECK GORG {F1}
TRIANGLE GORG {F1}
UK GORG {F1}

getting some of those tested as we speak.

the blue gorg and the lost gorg are really nice and have really good cheese of there frames.

the Exodus Gorg is one i just tested and i sent some out to my vendors and those to have some nice cheese funk.

huge GORG/CHEESE fan over here …

p.s. sadly i do not know OJD

11 Likes

Hell yeah! Nice chonker colas on the first post!

I looks forward to you cheese hunts!

2 Likes

Umm, Sir! Make this happen :pray:

3 Likes

Nice list!!!

VRG for UGORG. OJD for Connoisseur. They’re both on here and active as well.

5 Likes

not quite yet, that was a pic my buddy sent me when he got the package. there headed this way now so as soon as there in hand i will snap another shot.

thank you so much for the kind-ness. im not at all sure if i will be allowed to do anything with them other then make fresh hybrids but either way im going to be working with these for a long time.

so excited …

4 Likes

humm let me take a look real quick.

ahh i have three

CON CHEM
NORTH LONDON CHURCH
SUPER SILVER SOUR DIESEL HAZE * SOUR DIESEL {IBL}

not very many though …

4 Likes