Tampa Crippie seedd

35 Likes

Welcome to OG @Rico!

1 Like

:fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: W-E-L-C-O-M-E!!! :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:
Hope you don’t mind if I sneak into that far right corner. I won’t disturb the plants. wishing you a continued successful grow. Do stay safe, take care, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

No explanation of the plants grow enviroment or yourself ? No other info besides a picture and that is the thread? Juan star amigo.

2 Likes

Love the measuring stick in the corner. I’ma have to steal that trick :wink:

1 Like

Hmmmm this sounds interesting always wanted to see the Tampa crippie just heard things about it. I’ll be pulling up a chair.

1 Like

Welcome to OG my friend

1 Like

Welcome to og

1 Like

Welcome to OG. Tagged for follow. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Hey my friends! Thank you for the kind words! Ok, so my girls in the 4X4 are NOT TCrip. I posted that thread bcuz i was thinking about trying it, but Ive heard negative things including not the real deal. Anyways wanted to know what you guys think about it. I know Josh D and grow his OG but always looking for others especially epics!
This grow I have Whitaker Blues(Back right), Mosca’s Green Tea(Back center), LIT’s Mac & Jack(Back left), Humboldt SC’s Squirt(front left), Josh D OG(front center, (2) Purple Midnight aka Kentucky Bluegrass(front right and very front center, and the two babies are Afghani Bullrider x Freakshow
Day 34 from seed drop

5 Likes

I wanted to try it out too but just don’t know what the real deal is because I never had it. Really wanted to see what all the rave was about! Well
From what you got there sounds good as well. I had bull rider back in the days so I can tell you what that looks like and taste like.

1 Like

Everythings going good! The mac n jack is the bomb so far. Ive got two baby afghanu freakshow crosses that i made that are tearing it up in there

3 Likes

Josh d og

1 Like

3 weeks of veg time. Born 1-20

1 Like

Welcome to OG, growmie! Those plants are looking pretty good, I will enjoy seeing what you can do with them. :v:t3:

1 Like