Tangie Time!....grow journal 🍊

About to germinate these Tangie beans from @GCBudz …I got my heat mat ready to go!

…and with this run I’m sticking to my script, pre-treat my 5yr old soil with diluted blackstrap molasses let that chill for a day or two-tilling it (to vent any possible alcohol reactions) so by Tuesday the soil should be good to go, and the taproots should emerge by then-hopefully.

Day 1:

The last run(s) I did I was very inconsistent with keeping track with progress (due to unforseen circumstances), I promise I won’t slack with this run. I’m completely dialed in for this run so pull up a :chair:& grab a cold :beer: or some :popcorn:…and please feel free to chime in with advice or past experiences with this particular strain, all are welcome.

46 Likes

Good luck! Thread tagged.

2 Likes

Pulling up a chair for this grow. Love me some Tangie!

Pz :v:t2:

3 Likes

Thanks…I don’t have too much worries though, these beans look like they’re in peak condition :call_me_hand:t6:

2 Likes

Awesome, Lets get ready to rumble!

3 Likes

Kosher Tangie is my favorite strain. Tangie should be just as good. Gonna pull up a seat for this one.

3 Likes

Nice, looking forward to seeing how they run for you.

Here’s mom and dad… believe these were late 2019.

18 Likes

Damn :flushed: that’s a big boy right there! I’m looking forward to this!

4 Likes

That was my first seed run, I never had any unseeded Tangie bud myself.

I’m tired of watching you guys run these and im stuck smelling the images… I just put 4 in the pool…

12 Likes

That male looks really Nice! Good Selection for sure and impressive considering your first seed run. Congrats :heart:

3 Likes

Pulling up a seat!!

3 Likes

Ooo tangie! That one is on my bucket list to grow. I’ll be pulling up a chair to watch :slight_smile: I’m excited for you!

4 Likes

I have some Crockett Tangier I’ve been wanting to run. Wonder if this is close to the same?
I will watch tho. Always interested in a brand new grow.

5 Likes

I think this is a relative of **Tangerine Dream" if this is that version of Tangie, I’m not exactly sure. I looked it up and there’s a few versions of Tangie out. If @GCBudz knows the lineage the info is always welcomed

2 Likes
8 Likes

May be from me, I spread a few thousand around… Sebring, here and elsewhere.

Pop a few Mike, join the party!

Maybe one of us will find something close to “Crockett’s cut”… iv been wanting to run a few for too long now… couldn’t resist.

1 Like

Looking forward to the show!

2 Likes

Might just do that. I do have a couple open spots. I have never run them, smoked her, smelled her or even seen her. Is it really that strong of the citrus scent?
Mine came from @Swe-can I believe, but I have some I think from Sebring as well.

2 Likes

I have a Tangie I’ve cloned for a couple rounds. The first from seed is cured and I have one in flower and another in veg. It came via Sebring so I believe it’s from @GCBudz. Thanks, man!

The citrus smell in flower is INCREDIBLE! It’s intoxicatingly orangey!! After the cure, mine lost the vast majority of that smell. I hope to get a better cure on the next one to hold on to that aroma.

A couple grower friends got to smell it in my flower tent and their reactions were the same, “Can I get a cut?” :sunglasses:

If I only sample a little it’s a nice energizing buzz but if I smoke more I’ll be quite high! More head than body, but tbh I haven’t smoked a lot of it because I harvested my first Sour Diesel around the same time and I’m completely infatuated with that…

Some pics from my grow log

25 Likes

Very nice colas right there. If they smell, taste and punch half as good as they look, they are a winner.

3 Likes