Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

Yeah if you can maintain that environment there like you have, they will cure on the stick. Don’t ever need to jar it or anything. Just pick off flowers and smoke em :wink:

4 Likes

Soooo epic! How did I never realize this !
Probably because my environment sucked up until this place, last place was dry af, but I have a real nice humidifier on my furnace here which helps drastically

4 Likes

I’m very curious at what point this ceases to be beneficial ? Or maybe I can keep buds fresh way longer this way? :thinking: I’ve been running scenarios through my head all month. I can’t wait to run some tests. Go figure I have no sensi on the block though atm

3 Likes

I think it’s perpetual but idk for sure. Longest I’ve gone is 3 months hanging and it was :fire:

4 Likes

Mind officially blown :exploding_head: oh man my wife’s gonna kill me but looks like I’m confiscating the spare room indefinitely :wink:

4 Likes

We all have to make sacrifices…lol

3 Likes

Triforce @HolyAngel
Black triangle x og kush @Foreigner
And some fem crosses…blackberry breath x macslurry and gods space needle x (blackberry breath x macslurry).
Looking good…now kick it into high gear!!
Temporary flower space for them.

13 Likes

Got everything into their forever homes.
Plugged in all the lights in the tent. 2x 100w 5k led + ts600 (100w)

Big flower closet still holding some flowering plants…another week or so…some will come down over the next week…but some def need another week or 2. Another 30 plants to chop.
Right

Left

Pre98 #1 lower (gold, light green pheno)

Pre98 #3 (purple, gold pheno)

16 Likes

Tappy your a popular dude around here your threads are impossible to keep up with haha

well done all looking lively as i scroll… have a good weekend buddy!

5 Likes

Thanks, bud! Cheers to the weekend!
What was usually a 3 hour job turned into a 16 hour drag. My body is shot these days…lol. But I can still do what I love to do!
:seedling::evergreen_tree::sunny::raising_hand_man:

8 Likes

legend keep going mate!! its the best way to stay alive keep it moving have a good one!

3 Likes

Lots of studies done on gardening and overall health. It totally keeps me going…otherwise I would just be laying around on my phone or sleeping.

7 Likes

Blows my mind how hard you go bro, especially with the struggles, you are an inspiration! For real, I love it!

5 Likes

thats exactly it my friend we all have been there social media and scrolling is absolute shit but i love a good read through OG :slight_smile: keep it up man

3 Likes

UFS18 #5 is a boy…a beautiful boy…but has to go. :evergreen_tree::axe:

UFS18 #3 is also showing balls…it’s a shame…this one has an awesome “single cola” style structure. Was really hoping it was a girl.

8 Likes

I didn’t transplant these 4 triforce because they were giving me ‘balls’ vibes. Been around long enough to see the the looks of a male before balls drop.
One of them has confirmed my suspicions…I’m 99% sure the other 3 will show balls by Monday or tuesday.

8 Likes

Goood morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

:skier: Those pre 98s are really frosty.

3 Likes

Afghani hit with pre98 bubba pollen

16 Likes

Good morning @Tappy
Have you grown autos under 12/12 lights before? I get that they will be smaller than with 18/6, but am curious to find out what the final sizes. Since I don’t need much in my stash (although I think that’s changing :laughing:) I would save some $ in hydro with them under 12/12.

3 Likes

Morning, buddy! Hope your weekend is off to good start!
I’m not to seasoned with autos, but I’m pretty sure I’ve heard harvest will suffer because of 12.12…but I do 12.12 from seed anyway, so I don’t really think I feel the pain. I’ve recently learned that these now autos can really take the nutes! So if you do try them, be sure to push until they show you they’ve had enough…lol.
Off to superstore. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes