Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

Black domina x jungle spice
I haven’t smoked black domina in over 10 years…hoping this hits similar to what I remember.
Flower Day 65 :evergreen_tree::axe:

17 Likes

Gods space needle fem.
Flower Day 65 chop.

21 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee:

That black domina looks nice! I can’t say I tried that one. I hope it’s some nostalgic smoke for ya. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Oh, man…you haven’t lived (or taken a really good nap) until you’ve hit some hardcore black domina!!!..lol

5 Likes

Gods space needle #4
Not a big yielder…but looks like the type of plant you could just cut and press fresh. Fan leaves are crystally as eff.

19 Likes

Done posting for the day…I’m not able to scroll up and proif read my posts before posting and its frustrating the hell out of me.
Have a good day all.

4 Likes

good mornig @Tappy !

the gods space needel is looking great! so frosty :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

have a great sunday!

3 Likes

Ah you talking in the box here where you type it’s no longer scrolling? I noticed that other day :thinking:
Pretty annoying. I swear it wasn’t like that two weeks ago.

3 Likes

My GOD she’s an absolute frost machine! Thats worthy of a reveg imho! Bet she DUMPS ! vERY NICE BRO!

2 Likes

thats a sugary bitch. i hate the leafyness but if i was a hash maker i wouldnt need to trim lol.

4 Likes

14 Likes

Looks great Tap. Looks like some of the snow outside blessed your plants. I miss the solo cup grows and smaller cups. I ended up having too much veg and got gnats and junk. We’re green again here. The God’s Space Needle looks amazing. I plan on growing that one and the Afghani Blue Lights. DLA8.

The Black Candyland is nice. Has a gassy fuel type funk. I had to pitch my massive Black Candyland due to a virus or blight but I have one in a 1gal that’s straight. 2 days into 12/12 in my 4x4 has tent. Be safe up there.

7 Likes

Thanks for dropping by, man! Everything is coming along over here. JOTI has some good gear, for sure! Keep fighting the good fight, bro!!!

4 Likes

Harvest slowly being harvested.
Plants chopped and hung for 2-3 days until outside leaves feel just a touch dry, then bagged and put in the tote.
Another 18ish plants to go.

Seeds so far

19 Likes

That’s a good looking collection you got there, it should keep you going for a while :+1:

3 Likes

That’s bad ass dude! Nice haul already!

3 Likes

I haven’t even started cutting down the plants pollinated top to bottom…lol…it’s gonna be wild.

Bottom

18 Likes

Found a Buddha’s cane bud with 3 seeds in it by the “finished” jar after de-seeding.
So decided to give em a try.
3x Buddha’s cane x X
It’s either Buddha’s cane pollen or pre98 pollen that hit it…so X is one of those 2.

9 Likes

Loving your grow style. I’m going to switch to smaller plants and do more hunting. Do you throw them into flower after 3 or 4 weeks?

7 Likes

Usually 3 or 4 weeks, depending on how fast they grow. Lately I’ve just kept everything on 12/12 for simplicity sake.

7 Likes