Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

bookmark this for next year when we can say officially cancer free ? :wink:

good to see a compassionate dr not try and belittle you for using cannabis. anytime i brought up to mine if they would sign ones like nope the other wants money if he does lol. so i just used to internet instead

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a great idea! I was looking at my post from Oct 2022 when this had all started. What a bullshit ride that wasā€¦lol. Not sure what to do for workā€¦no way I can go back to hard labour. I went from 230 pounds to 165 poundsā€¦lolā€¦lost, like, 30% of my body weight and muscle mass. Looking into opening a business perhaps. Easy to incorporate it and the tax-writeoffs alone, even if operating at a loss, are benefits enough.
Lots to think about anyway.

7 Likes

@Upstate wife dropped off the mail this morning. Kandahar is in Canada!
Will start a new thread for this preservation run shortly.

10 Likes

Shoreline sour d bx3 seed project
2 males
4 females
Here are the 2 boys ready to drop pollen

4 girls

12 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee:
Scatch that, Itā€™s a great morning with that wonderful news! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Very cool the Doc is helping you with the license cost too.

5 Likes

congrats on your diagnosis @Tappy!!! that is great man! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Getting these carnivorous plant seeds started too.

12 Likes

:eyes:
Iā€™m not familiar with those names. We talking like Venus fly traps or pitcher plants?

3 Likes

Bothā€¦and some droseras in the mix! Would love to try a carnivorous tank. Gonna scour for some moss to harvest in summer.

3 Likes

Out of likes :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:! I love the structure on a lot of these plants. Iā€™m wishing to do the same. For the 2L plants, how are you mostly getting the single stalk? Are you cutting the lowers off? I see you mentioned deleafing/defol too. I see a lot starting in solo cups, are some straight 12/12 from seed? Doesnā€™t look like much if any larf.

3 Likes

You pretty much nailed it. 12/12 from seed, started in solos, into 1 gallons when a couple inches tall. Lower leaves left on, but lower branches removed. Upper leaves get removed after a while. Usually try to get buds on a stick type structureā€¦lol. Larf is kept to an absolute minimumā€¦lol :+1:

5 Likes

Thank you!!! Your thread has me so motivated now! Keep killing it dude! Iā€™m watching.

4 Likes

@Budderton Biker kush x (og kush x Triangle kush)

@Budderton Biker kush x og kush

@MG_Canna jetfuel x hellbilly

@hammerheadgenetics toxic truffle

Holy shit.manā€¦Iā€™m almost done posting here u til this text box bullshit is fixed.

17 Likes

I keep hearing there is some problem with the text box jumping around, but I donā€™'t see that happening myself. Iā€™m using a computer windows 11 firefox 122.0

2 Likes

it works fine on the pc. its on at least android chrome that the issue persists.

4 Likes

Some kind of auto-scroll feature needs to be turned off? hmm lemme see I got chrome here somewhere.

2 Likes

Seems like itā€™s something to do with the cell phones, I can do the google chrome thing here and it works normally on my computer.

3 Likes

Itā€™s fine on my cell , weird

2 Likes

Yeah, itā€™s on my phone. I canā€™t risk bringing the laptop to my table of water and dirt and the cooling fan sucking up a bunch of perlite. I like doing it as I go as on the phone. Long posts with pictures is extremely difficult to get to the body of the messageā€¦can get to the top or bottom in a split second.

5 Likes

I just experienced what youā€™ve been on about. Jumping around and even slapping in formatting commands I never clicked on. :angry:

4 Likes