Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

Gods white banana kush x pre98 bubba fem…looking ready

8 Likes

I’ve been doing my usual feedings with maxibloom, but got some bloom booster 2 weeks ago…not sure if it’s just the stage of flower and she’s pushing chunk and crystals, or if the bloom booster is actually working…lol. Either way, very happy with the seeds you sent. Thanks again, man!!

4 Likes

Cap Junky x chem91 femmed pollen coming today. This is the 6th or 7th round of pollen made from the STS kit from @ShitSeeds
Only hit this plant 3 or 4 times to get these balls.
Gonna pollinate the ufs18s.

16 Likes

Looks like she’s already giving some pollen

16 Likes

Just hope it’s viable :crossed_fingers:
She looks like she really wants to stay female :joy:

2 Likes

It will be known in a couple days. The CJ chem 91 pistils will either shrivel or not.

2 Likes

4x ufs18
2x Cap Junky x chem91
Getting hit with Cap Junky x chem91 fem pollen

14 Likes

I should have got pictures, but didn’t want to start screwing around with the pollen exposed.
The cap Junky x chem91 gave up some serious pollen!! I was extra liberal when applying to budsites.
Will soak and unbag the plants tomorrow morning…time will tell if we hit the jackpot.

6 Likes

I just realized…… you drink a lot of Pepsi!! :grin:

3 Likes

I haven’t had any soda in weeks. My neighbour drinks a ton of rye/whiskey. Any root beer bottles are mine…but all the 7up, sprite, pepsi, Dr pepper, ginger ale is all him…lol.

4 Likes

I should buy some $PEP stock…neighbour will keep the company alive.

4 Likes

Damn. That’s rough. My brother is a daily drinker. Pretty sure he has liver failure at age 55. I don’t wish that on anyone. I smoke about 1/2 a joint a week and will often not smoke for months on end. I have no tolerance.

2 Likes

I’ve been grabbing them from his recycling bin every week for a while. Was planning on doing a massive 2 liter sea of green with all my new seeds. Can probably squeeze +150ish 2 liters in my spaces.

Don’t judge me.

Plus the 20-30 or so I’m using right now.

19 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee:
150ish now were talking haha.

Hope youre having a great week. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

:green_heart:

7 Likes

Whaaa i’m jealous

wow-whoa mindblown-whoa

Really love your growing style and the shape of your compact buds

8 Likes

Thanks for sharing that @neogitus :pray:t3:

8 Likes

@Tappy I received a sweet package from you today . Thank you very much :pray:t3: and you STILL threw in more. You are the best bro . Hope you are having a great day .

4 Likes

Ufs18’s looks like they took the capjunkyxchem91 pollen

13 Likes

for sure the took it !!congrats and good morning @Tappy !

2 Likes