Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

We weren’t able to sneak out yesterday…hoping today!

Are you a black and decker type of guy…or are you like me and take the deal of the day budget grinder?..lol…I’m not cheap, I’m frugal…lol.

4 Likes

I’m a maybe go to value village to see if I can find one for $6 kind of guy :joy:

5 Likes

Just did the electricity math for flower room…does this look accurate?

12 hours a day x 350 watts = 4,200 watts consumed a day
4,200 watts per day x 120 days = 504k watts
504k ÷ 1000 = 504 kilowatt-hours.

504 kwh x $0.08 per kwh = electricity cost roughly $40.32 to grow about 450-500g.

7 Likes

Yes that sounds about right. My numbers were a bit higher if I’m remembering right but my rates are also a little higher.

4 Likes

Fantastic! That’s a great return! Works out to less than .10 per gram…lol…including nutes and soil! Thanka for confirming!

5 Likes

:rofl:…my type of guy!..LOL!!

5 Likes

Cheers man. I think I came out to like .20 but it’s been a minute since I did the math and there are plenty of variables.

4 Likes

That’s pretty cheap electric ours is $0.18 a kw hour plus 15% tax.

3 Likes

My wife uses a bean grinder like that. Here’s her hash haul couple weeks ago.

3 Likes

That’s a kick in the nads

1 Like

$0.08 per kWh? are you in Manitoba??

Cheers
G

3 Likes

:+1:you got it!

2 Likes

Everytime I run regs, I always say it’s the last time…lol

1 Like

13x LA Affie s1 #9 x (Afghani x hashplant) going into veg (slurpee cups)…also the 3 homemade joti fem afghani (labelled solos).
Thanks again @Budderton !!

Looks like 4 or 5 of the 88g13hp will end up pulling through, but they’re still struggling. (Labelled solos)

Gonna be a solid pollen chuck!!

13 Likes

Also, sad to say, I may be ditching the 2 liters for the 1 gallon pots…unless doing regs, where numbers matter.

Easier to maintain and do lazy watering (pouring water from above through the leaves into pot). Chemotherapy is making my kind of sluggish, so taking out 75, 2 liters doesn’t sound fun.

9 Likes

Right on @Tappy ! Sounds like you got good germ rates on those A9s, that’s awesome! Have you looked over the thread dedicated to that project. It’ll give you an idea of what to expect from the F1s. I hope you find something you like!
And we’re sending positive vibrations towards you and yours!! Chemo sucks…:slightly_frowning_face:
:v::canada:

8 Likes

I am always watching your grow and stuff, it’s a pleasure. Sending good vibrations your way​:pineapple::skunk::four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Thanks much, boys! Trying to stay positive, but it fuckin sucks…lol.

7 Likes

Gotta be brutal, that shit creeps around here too, and have seen some tuff peeps take a hit. On the upside, these same good people came out the other side and are flourishing today.

Once again, all the best, and keep on truckin’.

7 Likes

really happy to catch back up here. sorry to hear about the chemo. you keep fighting im sure many ppl in your life arent ready to say good bye.
praying for you.

4 Likes